• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
HELP (name of song): A kind soul who can help me

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmdtrty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:16 am Reply with quote
[english isn't my first language, sorry for the inconvenience]

please,i need help with the name (and artist) (and lyric if you can) of this song...
i tried to get the lyrics but... it's difficult...

(piano & strings instrumental)

kanashimi tani wa (always)
(...) (...) (deshou)
(.......)

kokoro (...) (...) (...) (kiss)
(.......)
(...) (...) (...) (kimochi)

(.......)
(.......)
(...) (...) (yo) (wasure)
(...) (...) (yo)

kitto o (...) (...) (...)
tamashii no fureri
tooku basho anata aru
itsumo kitto
(.......)
mou ishido kitto
iwa sora wo mi ga
keru kara

(piano & strings instrumental)

everything that is in parenthesis is because i'm not sure of the word... and dots inside parenthesis (...) is a word or a phrase that i cant recognice [it could be more than these].
Maybe i'm wrong in the spelling of some words (i know few japanese)

It's the short version of the song (around 1:30), sung by a girl. It sounds like a romantic ballad.

All help is wellcome...

Thanks

[[NOTE: for Nagi and the other ANN Moderator: i want to apologise for the last incident... i'm not good at english, so i misunderstood what "double posting" (in my case "quadruple posting") means, i'm sorry, really... well, also, i'm sorry for linking my uploaded mp3... i don't know that it was forbidden...it will never happen again, i promise, sorry]] Embarassed
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:54 am Reply with quote
You must have heard this from somewhere. If you can tell us where you heard it, it would help a lot.
cmdtrty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:41 pm Reply with quote
PantsGoblin wrote:
You must have heard this from somewhere. If you can tell us where you heard it, it would help a lot.

I heard this song in a peruvian internet-radio story called "Mitoman", as the ending theme.

For more information go to my personal page.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quote
With a few romaji I could identify plus those you've identified, I Googled its complete lyrics in romaji here:

Zetsubō to Kibō (絶望と希望; Despair and Hope) by Ai Kawashima (川嶋あい) in her single of the same name. You can download it's 39-seconds demo here.

It was used as the theme song of video game "Shining Force NEO" (PS2). What you have heard might be its commercial. How about translating that narrator's speech for us? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1