• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Persona 4 UK Blu-ray Will Include Japanese Language Track with Subs

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vulcanraven01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Finally the UK starts to get something good!
The upcoming Kaze UK releases look very good and nicely priced for what you are getting.
I for one will be supporting them starting off with the Beserk and Persona sets released on Christmas Eve.
ConanSan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Good. Nice to see something Persona 4 related this year not be full of bullshit.
thelastgogeta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Conan-san wrote:
Good. Nice to see something Persona 4 related this year not be full of bullshit.

It'll be the only product with "Persona 4" in the name that PAL regions (well Europe in this case) gets this year. I expect Persona 4 Golden to be further delayed and Persona 4 Arena (thanks for the region lock) to get more false rumoured dates into halfway into the new year.

Not happy with all these high profile releases getting release dates for Christmas Eve, Gintama the Movie, Berserk's first movie and this as well. >_> Trying to save a bit.

Last edited by thelastgogeta on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
williamflipper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:25 pm Reply with quote
Sweet!
SebGray

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 am Reply with quote
This news has been known for ages. Manga's facebook & twitter has said it's going to include both Eng and JP audio repeatedly for months.

re: the xmas eve release dates, it's pretty smart move if you ask me. It's one of the best time to get people to spend money either for a last minute present or to spend xmas money on boxing day.
ConanSan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote
SebGray wrote:
This news has been known for ages. Manga's facebook & twitter has said it's going to include both Eng and JP audio repeatedly for months.
To be fair, this year has been a whole load of bullshit for European MegaTen Fans between region locks, France screwing up airing P4A and everything else.
SebGray

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:37 am Reply with quote
Conan-san wrote:
SebGray wrote:
To be fair, this year has been a whole load of bullshit for European MegaTen Fans between region locks, France screwing up airing P4A and everything else.

What's France screwing up the airing of the series got to do with the UK home video release of the series having both Japanese and English audio?
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:35 pm Reply with quote
It is being released here by Kaze, the French company in question.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
IanC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote
SebGray wrote:
Conan-san wrote:
SebGray wrote:

What's France screwing up the airing of the series got to do with the UK home video release of the series having both Japanese and English audio?

Oh don't worry about Conan-san, he whines about everything.
ConanSan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:30 am Reply with quote
And what you are, I'll just leave to your mind to figure out.

The France thing was them airing episode 2 of P4A a day ahead of schedule and causing a whole legal to-do which got us involved and hampered the stream to no end.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1