• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Sword Art Online's 2nd Season Ending Sung by Luna Haruna

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shukujo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote
The title of this article is causing much confusion on the net; shouldn't you all at ANN edit it? There hasn't BEEN a second season of SAO yet, not even one announced as far as I know. There's been a second half to the FIRST season, which had 25 episodes, but no actual second season has been confirmed yet.

And for those of you saying there are 4 seasons to a every year, while that is true, not every show follows the 13-week season structure. The amount of episodes for any given "season" is what the production company says it is - for some series that's only 10 or 11 eps in a season, for others its 25, 26, 52, or 39 - the most popular amount of episodes for a series to have in a season is certainly 12 or 13, but it's by no means a rule or the standard.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:28 pm Reply with quote
Why does the whole net have to operate by the US' wonky definition of "season" where it comes to TV?
Oh hey, looks like this was already discussed to death in this thread.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2