• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Release Corrections.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 am Reply with quote
Kosaka wrote:
The release date for "Lizzie Newton: Victorian Mysteries (GN 2)" has apparently changed from Feb. 5 to most likely Feb. 19, or less likely Feb. 28. 3 retailers say Feb. 19, 1 says Feb. 28, and the publisher's web page gives the month without a day.

ANN — Lizzie Newton: Victorian Mysteries (GN 2):
release#21474

Seven Seas Entertainment — Lizzie Newton: Victorian Mysteries -
http://www.gomanga.com/manga/lizzienewton.php

Fixed and thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Kosaka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 am Reply with quote
Instead of being released on April 1, "Dance in the Vampire Bund [Omnibus] (GN 2)" is probably being released on Feb. 19, or possibly on Feb. 28. 3 retailers say Feb. 19, 1 says Feb. 28, 1 says Feb. 5 but also says pre-order, and 2 publisher web pages say February 2013 without giving a day.

ANN — Dance in the Vampire Bund [Omnibus] (GN 2)
release#20993

Seven Seas Entertainment — Manga & Novel Release Schedule (November 2012 - May 2013):
http://www.gomanga.com/manga/index.php

Seven Seas Entertainment — Dance in the Vampire Bund:
(with "Dance in the Vampire Bund: Omnibus 4-6")
http://www.gomanga.com/manga/danceinthevampirebund.php
Kosaka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quote
I think the release date for "Sengoku Basara: Samurai Legends (GN 2)" should be changed from 2012-11-14 to 2013-02-06 or 2013-02-19, or possibly another date in February. The Udon web site has a page dated Feb. 6 that says the volume was released that day. Another Udon page lists their 2012 releases and it's not included. The Udon schedule page lists it for Jan. 2013 and doesn't say it's a reprint. Right Stuf says Nov. 14 and More Arriving Soon. Anime Castle says In Stock. Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble say Feb. 19. Rakuten.com/Buy.com says Feb. 26.

ANN — Sengoku Basara: Samurai Legends (GN 2):
release#21369

Udon — In stores today! Sengoku Basara Samurai Legends Volume 2 (manga) [February 6th, 2013]:
http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/udon/in-stores-today-sengoku-basara-samurai-legends-volume-2-manga/

UDON 2012 in Review – Wrap Up! [February 8th, 2013]:
http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/udon/udon-2012-in-review-wrap-up/

Udon — 2013 - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Legends Volume 2, Updated on Wednesday, Cover + 32 page preview:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.508986179140136.107773.145432272162197&type=3

Udon Entertainment > Schedule:
http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/schedule/
Kosaka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quote
I suggest changing the release date of "Fushigi Yugi - Season Two Boxset (DVD)" from 2012-10-23 to 2013-02-12. Robert's Anime Corner Store's update page says they received it on Jan. 29. 6 retailers say it's being released on 2013-02-12.

Robert's Anime Corner Store, Store Updates / New Product Arrivals, Anime DVD's:
http://www.animecornerstore.com/storeupdates.html#DVD
Quote:
Jan 29th: Media Blasters and Viz live! One new arrival from each in stock today:

• Fushigi Yugi Season 2 Collection DVD
• Naruto: Shippuden Collection #13 DVD Boxed Set (Eps #154-166) (Uncut)

Fushigi Yugi - Season Two Boxset (DVD):
release#21377
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:35 pm Reply with quote
Done the last one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Time for the periodic whack-a-mole on the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [non-graphic] Novels...

Hardover (#23100) and Paperback (#23101)

Side note: not sure if it's a known issue, but the importer was having a lousy rate of acceptance for Amazon's Kindle links, but they always went right through on the first try once I removed the default referral code from the end.
Dessa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing parts 1 and 2 have had their release dates changed from 4-30-13 to 9-10-13, according to this press release
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quote
If the Haruhi problem was just the format, that's done.

Updated the Fam dates and... that volume one cover is something Embarassed

Can't help wondering why B&N is showing Railgun art for both though..
Kosaka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:14 am Reply with quote
I posted replies on 3 different release dates on Feb. 9, 10, and 11. I got a response to the third one, but not to the first two on "Dance in the Vampire Bund [Omnibus] (GN 2)" and "Sengoku Basara: Samurai Legends (GN 2)". Thought I'd mention it since they might have been overlooked because there were three in a row.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:05 pm Reply with quote
I skipped them since at the time the date was still not clear. I can't set the date to "2013-02-06 or 2013-02-19, or possibly another date in February" ^^;

The scraper is currently picking up four different release dates across four retailers for Sengoku Basara and three dates across 6 retailers for Vampire Bund...
varmintx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Not very important considering it's been OOP for quite awhile, but the entry for the Night on the Galactic Railroad DVD needs a few fixes.

Quote:
Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Giovanni whose life was filled with hardship and despair. In addition to his studies, he worked early in the morning and after school every day to earn enough money to feed his sick mother. Because he had no time to play, his schoolmates mocked and tormented him[...]

But his life is about to change[...]
One of those ellipses needs to go.
Quote:
Giovanni is planning to attend the annual Festival of the Stars with his only friend, Campanella. While staring into the starry sky, a mysterious galactic train appears like a falling [star] from heaven. The two friends embark on a magical journey to the constellations of the Milky Way[,] where they witness inspiring beauty, tragic loss, and explore the splendors of the universe. Together, they experience a voyage of inner discovery and spiritual growth as they discover that there are some things in this universe that transcend mortal existence.
I think "star" was supposed to be there, but it's still kind of odd following "starry" as is the use of "discovery" and "discover" in the same sentence. Unnecessary comma.
Quote:
Note: This film is heavily symbolic and attempts to compress an entire multi-volume set into a single film. The character design is first rate, but expect to [be] watch it more than once in order to understand [it] fully.
The "be" needs to be removed and "it" needs to be added near the end.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 pm Reply with quote
varmintx wrote:
Not very important considering it's been OOP for quite awhile, but the entry for the Night on the Galactic Railroad DVD needs a few fixes.

It was fetched automatically from RightStuf 11 years ago. Still looks the same today. Wink

I've corrected them with your suggestions. Thanks.
Chibi Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:49 am Reply with quote
Kamisama Kiss
manga#10642

The North American release date for Kamisama Kiss, volume 13 is listed as April 2nd, but according to the publisher (VIZ), it looks like the date has been pushed back to August 6th, 2013.

Source:
http://www.viz.com/manga/print/kamisama-kiss-volume-13/10480
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 am Reply with quote
Chibi Shoujo wrote:
The North American release date for Kamisama Kiss, volume 13 is listed as April 2nd, but according to the publisher (VIZ), it looks like the date has been pushed back to August 6th, 2013.

Fixed.
st_owly

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quote
Yen Press have finally added solicitations for volumes 13-18 of Goong. They have also added volume 10 of Bunny Drop.

Source and and here
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 17 of 43