• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Maoyū (TV).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote
ep.7

spoiler[female knight & hero have shower after some spare workout oh yea hero see knight "exposed" wonder who is wife & the mistriss will be?

oh also dragon princess who have fire out of her mouth want hero tv give a quake happen when dragon princess grab the hero.

red queen show new plan a printer device give want hero too give talking & argue between red & yellow of who want hero til share the bed.

now red queen need to fix her license & oh white night kingdom gone crazy loco now want rid of winter land. ]
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 pm Reply with quote
So, did Little Sister Maid just invent spoiler[soda]? Fighting over the Hero was funny, and I'm looking forward to seeing what these crazy guys do to achieve their goals.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quote
I have to say the past 2 episodes have been more exciting. Usually I can't see an entire episode in one sitting because I get tired of all of the talking, but the past 2 had more action and more scenes with the White Knight Smile. I am sure Yuusha did not sleep a wink while holding the hands of Kishi and Maou lol.
Riddley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:12 am Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
I have to say the past 2 episodes have been more exciting. Usually I can't see an entire episode in one sitting because I get tired of all of the talking, but the past 2 had more action and more scenes with the White Knight Smile. I am sure Yuusha did not sleep a wink while holding the hands of Kishi and Maou lol.

Well you liked it enough to make the Knight your avatar...lol
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 am Reply with quote
Episodes 3 to 7

What, people have beem complaining about too much talking? Well I have been enjoying the show heaps, although I guess some people may not be getting what they expected. My favourite bits really are the small bits of fantasy that we get in every so often, mainly the Hero's adventures in the Demon world, how I desire to see even more of the dragon people, fairies, and I quite like his Black Knight armour. I like that he seems to have grown to respecting the Demons too, like with that "Demon Girl", although I think the show was letting it be kind of hard to watch the water Demons get killed with the humans.

I really like it, but some of the parts where they supposedly don't see each other for months kind of ruins it a little, the Hero even has an ability that makes distance even mean nothing. Less harem stuff please. But things like the Female Knight's voice, and the two sisters is great.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:50 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:

What, people have beem complaining about too much talking? Well I have been enjoying the show heaps, although I guess some people may not be getting what they expected.

It's just a problem I have with anime that spend almost the entire episode just talking. I just lose my interest. Like I had to drop Bakemonogatari because there was just too much talking. Although I did enjoy the first arc with Hitagi.
Key

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Episode 8:

Bad weather in my area canceled school at the district I work for, so for a rare change I got to see this episode when it first streams. I wasn't disappointed; this was, I think, one of the best episodes so far. Lots of ominous things going on, Hero is starting to show more range, Female Knight managed to finally justify her behavior without seeming completely like she's Hero's love slave wannabe (although we all know she actually is), spoiler[Older Sister Maid is starting to figure out that Head Maid was manipulating her for her own good], and the Mage (Wizard?) finally makes at least a brief appearance. I'm really curious now as to what the deal is with her tripartite appearance.

The next episode's title seems ominous, too. Given what else happens in this episode, I have to wonder if we might finally see one of the scenes from the OP that has yet to be explained come to light.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[Hero] was really keen on having his party.
Also keen on showing spoiler[his friend] that demons and humans can live in peace.
spoiler[Maou] was having an adventure of her own.
Knight was being weird again...
I really don't get what's up with her.
spoiler[The church and the whole potatoes] thing is ridicules.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quote
I have a feeling that Maoyu will not spoiler[return as the same person and I think that is expected since they mentioned the head maid will kill her if she comes back different, but of course Maoyu won't die]. I assumed that the Merchant was a bad guy, but it turns out he is good since the Yusha showed the Merchant the demon's world.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 pm Reply with quote
ep.8

spoiler[ep.8

merchant return & notice red queen is hiding with big sis maid using magic ring so hero to rescue & some talk have party, drinks, women, etc to see all good times in hero & demon are together.

red queen meet black mage & now on her way fix her license while female knight got herself a way to contract with hero for a 3 way?

& oh now probs alert due some hmm red queen's "been exposed" & some nation going like what is going on here so now hero got a plan something to fix it some. ]
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quote
Ep. 7-8

I was sort of half paying attention with this episode (multitasking isn't my special skill) but how did they found out that spoiler[the potato came from the Demon side?] Glad that Merchant wasn't the total pompous guy he came off to be.

Knight deciding to stay with Hero in a "platonic", business-like way seems to finally get rid of the Love Triangle sub-plot (which was rather tiring to watch in Ep. 7). Perhaps, by the end of the series, Big Sis Maid willspoiler[ leave the Demon King and pursue a life of teaching?] And Little Sis Maid might spoiler[rank into a Chef?]

So spoiler[the Mage] has been found; will she actually contribute something to the story? Hope nothing happens to Demon King likespoiler[ getting possessed by her ancestors (for some reason) and Hero has to save her with the Power of Love. ]
MrTerrorist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quote
Keichitsu0305 wrote:
Ep. 7-8

I was sort of half paying attention with this episode (multitasking isn't my special skill) but how did they found out that spoiler[the potato came from the Demon side?] Glad that Merchant wasn't the total pompous guy he came off to be.

They never did. spoiler[The Pope just declare Crimson Scholar a Heretic and her teaching and crops as blasphemous. Then again, this looks like the work of the White Night King who wants revenge against the Winter King since the latter succeed in liberating Aurora island while he himself have failed.]
Raftina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 am Reply with quote
We do not know yet, but spoiler[the humans had bases in the demon world: Gate City and the surroundings. The former commander of the Gate City garrison hates the Crimson Scholar and the Winter Country. So the knowledge is plausible from what we know.]
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:42 pm Reply with quote
MrTerrorist wrote:

They never did. spoiler[The Pope just declare Crimson Scholar a Heretic and her teaching and crops as blasphemous. Then again, this looks like the work of the White Night King who wants revenge against the Winter King since the latter succeed in liberating Aurora island while he himself have failed.]

Thanks. I also recall the White Night King [spoiler cursing out the Crimson Scholar[/spoiler] and, since spoiler[she did supported the Winter Prince], it gives him a better motive spoiler[to ruin both their images.]

Of course, if they do find out thatspoiler[ Crimson Scholar is not only a Demon but the actual King], things will get pretty ugly.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Oh Key, you are hilarious.

yeah, that was a really good episode, setting things up for some hopefully really interesting chain of events later on. I for one am looking forward to seeing Female Knight spoiler[lead an army] if the opening is to be believed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 14 of 18