• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Animation Blu-ray Disc Ranking, March 11-17

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadMan400096

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quote
Sheesh, what happened to Girls und Panzer? I know there may be shortages, I know the first few episodes aren't up to par with the rest of the series, but Volume 2 has been off the list for three weeks now. The first jumped back after a week off the list, so what's going on?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quote
My guess is that it's just shortages. It's not like the first two volumes were massively discounted, had concert tickets, or other circumstances that can cause Volumes Ones to be abnormally high... when something sells big on its own virtue, it should follow through the rest of the volumes.
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quote
The 2nd volume has already sold 27.5k while the 1st volume sold 29k, so its not like is a significant drop off. Thats about the standard.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1