• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NIS America 2013 Solicitations

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:18 pm Reply with quote
Maidenoftheredhand wrote:
Is it, I thought the 3rd Natsume Yuujinchou set was solicited for July or did I get the dates mixed up?

Natsume's Book of Friends Season 4 is planned for a July release like the 2nd set of Hanasaku Iroha. Season 3 is already shipping out to customers.
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
Is it, I thought the 3rd Natsume Yuujinchou set was solicited for July or did I get the dates mixed up?

Natsume's Book of Friends Season 4 is planned for a July release like the 2nd set of Hanasaku Iroha. Season 3 is already shipping out to customers.

Yes I meant 3rd set but 4th season. I ordered the 3rd season from TRSI but mine has not shipped yet. I think official release date is tomorrow.

I was confused because NISA doesn't usually release two titles the same month.

edit: Just got the confirmation that Season 3 of Natsume has shipped.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:55 pm Reply with quote
The Everyday Tales of a Cat God: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray) - 308 minutes - $64.98 - 6/4/13
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-12 plus the OVA and a hardcover, 32-page art book that provides a deeper viewing experience with illustrations and additional personal touches from each of the characters!

Special Features: 7 Bonus Mini-Episodes, Clean Opening, Clean Ending.

It's the same series that simulcasted on Crunchyroll (http://www.crunchyroll.com/cat-god).
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:37 am Reply with quote
Forgot to pre-order Natsume. I'll order it when I get home and have it shipped to my friend who's coming to Japan next month.

I checked the bonus included with purchases from the NISA store and wow... the quality of those Nyanko Sensei rubber straps... How disappointing. Well, not like I need more Nyanko Sensei merch anyway, LoL.
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:40 am Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:

I checked the bonus included with purchases from the NISA store and wow... the quality of those Nyanko Sensei rubber straps... How disappointing. Well, not like I need more Nyanko Sensei merch anyway, LoL.

Glad I am not the only one who thought this. Everyone else I saw was saying how cute they were but I found them pretty average.

But like you I have a lot of official Nyanko Sensei merchandise from Japan so maybe that affects my judgement.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quote
Glad I am not the only one who thought this. Everyone else I saw was saying how cute they were but I found them pretty average.

The design is fine. It's the execution of it that's really off. The lines for the eyes, mouth, and the markings on his cheeks are raised, which just makes it look weird. If they were flush with the rest of the strap then I don't think it would look as odd.
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quote
via NIS America Online Store (The Princess and the Pilot Premium Edition Blu-ray)

Exclusive Bonus Item (while supplies last!)
- Girgles and Guygles Eye Masks
Click here to view bonus item

Last edited by WTK on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 pm Reply with quote
Now with a counter @ TRSI...
OldCharlieStoletheHandle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 pm Reply with quote
I was just on the TRSI site making an order and for the hell of it I checked the counter on AnoHana and it is now showing sold out. It was at 57 copies yesterday.
zrdb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Some asswad scaplers probally thought they could corner the market and charge triple the msrp.
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm Reply with quote
Hanasaku Iroha

Vol.1 has a 1-week delay. Series page and NIS America Online Store listing now list April 16th as the release date.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Natsume's Book of Friends: Season 4 Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) - 315 minutes - $69.99 - 7/2/13
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-13 plus a full-color, 28-page hardcover art book styled after the Book of Friends and featuring detailed info about the characters, an episode guide, and key character and background art.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Ending, Japanese Commercials.
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quote
via NIS America Online Store (The Everyday Tales of a Cat God Premium Edition Blu-ray)

Exclusive Bonus Item (while supplies last!)
- 2 Cat Pawlm Rubber Jar Openers
Click here to view bonus item

zawa113

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 am Reply with quote
^That has got to be the greatest description for a jar opener I have ever seen in my life! And it's adorable! If it only it were a DVD combo pack, I'd totally get it...but I can't yet play blu-rays Crying or Very sad
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:41 pm Reply with quote
http://www.nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=ap&aid=iroha | http://www.rightstuf.com/i/813633012858

Hanasaku Iroha ~ Blossoms for Tomorrow ~ Volume 2 Premium Edition
  • Release Date: July 2, 2013
  • Genre: Coming of age, Slice of life, Drama
  • Age Rating: Teen
  • 2 Blu-ray, 2 DVD disc set
  • Total of 13 episodes
  • Runtime: 308 mins
  • Features original Japanese voice acting with English subtitles (Subtitles on Blu-ray discs cannot be turned off)
  • Bonus features: Clean opening and endings, Japanese trailers
  • Premium box with bonus item: A full-color, 36-page hardcover art book, which provides a deeper viewing experience with in-depth staff interviews, character design insights, and rough sketches.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 7 of 11