• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nobunagun Manga Gets Anime About Historical Figures vs. Monsters

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sleverin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Chagen46 wrote:
Aw sheeeeeeeeeyet this premise is so absurd it's amazing. I'm hype.

Pretty much. I am, at the very least, interested.
BigOnAnime
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Turning Oda Nobunaga into a gun instead of a woman this time? Well this sounds fairly absurd. Probably will check this one out, especially to see how this is all executed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 am Reply with quote
What in the world?!?! The spirits of historical figures used as weapons against alien invaders and monsters? I'm in agreement with those who say that this has to be one of the weirdest,most bizarre ideas for an anime I've ever heard. I'd wonder how this show would use the spirits of Abraham Lincoln,George Washington,and Thomas Edison?
I'm now beginning to wonder if there'll be an even more bizarre idea for anime than this one. Yeah,there'll probably will be. I wonder if the manga this anime's based on will come here? It probably will. I can't believe that anyone would do a show based on a premise like this. It's just too weird to be believed. Who approved of this and should he or she be put in an insane asylum?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2