• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Comic-Con: Thursday/Friday License Roundup

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midori kou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:29 am Reply with quote
Not a lot of known titles being licensed. I'm happy that the E'S manga will finally be released in English, but I wonder which edition will be released. The first edition is incomplete ending at volume 10, while the second edition goes up to volume 11. =/
Cloe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Ooooh, nice! A Parasyte re-release! I've been waiting for that one. I'm glad I held out on buying the originals.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
FeralKat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quote
midori kou wrote:
Not a lot of known titles being licensed. I'm happy that the E'S manga will finally be released in English, but I wonder which edition will be released. The first edition is incomplete ending at volume 10, while the second edition goes up to volume 11. =/

Really? I could've sworn I saw up to volume 13 when I was in Japan recently... I think it's still running in G-Fantasy, too.
midori kou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:10 pm Reply with quote
FeralKat wrote:
midori kou wrote:

Really? I could've sworn I saw up to volume 13 when I was in Japan recently... I think it's still running in G-Fantasy, too.

Are you serious? But Satoru Yuiga is working on his new series called Xiphos.
cyrax777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:
Ooooh, nice! A Parasyte re-release! I've been waiting for that one. I'm glad I held out on buying the originals.
same I remember reading it back when tokyopop was Mixxzine.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
FeralKat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:33 pm Reply with quote
midori kou wrote:
FeralKat wrote:
midori kou wrote:

Are you serious? But Satoru Yuiga is working on his new series called Xiphos.

E'S Vol. 13 & E'S Vol. 12. Very Happy If the links don't work then the ISBNs are 4757514395 & 4757516320.
Sailor Maddie Mouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Kitchen Princess won a Kodansha Award this year, right?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1