• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Split: Nao

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:54 pm Reply with quote
person#29465

According to an error report, the Nao from Neptune is not the same as the composer from Rockman and Maid-sama.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that neither are the animator.

Singer/seiyuu
The singer/seiyuu on Neptune used to be vocalist for fripside and there is information on her in English here. Her name is given in romaji only, as "nao". Her Wikipedia page has links to various related sites and blog accounts.

Composer(s?)
The ED for Maid-sama is performed by the band heidi. which has a guitarist called Nao (ナオ).

The TV Tokyo Rockman site gives the name as "Nao". There is another guitarist named Nao who did something for Rockman. He has a different birthdate to the heidi. guitarist

There's also a composer/pianist on Wikipedia called nao (Naohiro Sugawara) who I really hope doesn't get any anime work...

Animator(s?)
Our third party source for Fafner says "NAO", as does the Anime Staff Database
Since the Psycho Pass streams are US-only I can't confirm the credit there, and while the official site gives episodic credits there's no Nao that I can see. anime@wiki and the Anime Staff Database both say "naO".

At this point I am really starting to get a headache.......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quote
On hulu the episode 5 Psycho Pass credits read naO.

Same for 6-10.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1