• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Metal Gear Solid V's E3 Gameplay Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acetatsujin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:44 pm Reply with quote
And PS4. Please add that to the description ..........
B.K.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote
acetatsujin wrote:
And PS4. Please add that to the description ..........

It hasn't been announced for PS4 yet. That'll happen tonight during Sony's press conference.
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The trailer also revealed the following new characters: Kazuhira Miller, Eli, Skull Face and Quiet, as well as returning characters Emmerich, Ocelot, and Code Talker.

Kaz isn't a new character...
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quote
Looks like they added a little bit of Assassin's Creed's physics and mechanics, which means it'll probably be a pretty badass stealth game. Lookin' forward to it.
B.K.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quote
I really don't like Keifer Sutherland as Big Boss. His voice is too distinctive. All I hear when he talks is Keifer Sutherland. It's distracting.
lostrune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Can't say I'm a big fan of the open world mechanic. I hope it doesn't bring the game down and lose its focus because of it. Laughing
E-Master

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quote
KutovoiAnton wrote:
Quote:
The trailer also revealed the following new characters: Kazuhira Miller, Eli, Skull Face and Quiet, as well as returning characters Emmerich, Ocelot, and Code Talker.

Agreed he was previously in Metal Gear 2, MGS, & Peace Walker. Far from being a new character if he was in a few games prior to this game. I like how Ocelot will play a part in this game not to mention he looks almost similar to his appearance in MGS except this game takes place atleast 20 years before that game. Can't wait to add it to my MG collection.
Animehermit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
Looks like they added a little bit of Assassin's Creed's physics and mechanics, which means it'll probably be a pretty badass stealth game. Lookin' forward to it.

Looking forward to seeing what Kojima does with them. It's nice to see we're going to be getting an actual open world stealth game.
Jonny2x4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 pm Reply with quote
KutovoiAnton wrote:
Quote:

But Code Talker is... Someone needs to edit the article and switch those names around.
E-Master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quote
They fixed it, which is good cause I don't remember Code Talker being in any other MG game before.
WeskerGriff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quote
B.K. wrote:
I really don't like Keifer Sutherland as Big Boss. His voice is too distinctive. All I hear when he talks is Keifer Sutherland. It's distracting.

I'm pretty sure Kojima is just trolling us and David Hayter will be playing the part of Big Boss. Remember back in 2001 when all the trailers/gameplay before the release showed Snake in the Big Shell, but then they pulled the rug out from under us and had Raiden.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1