• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
add things to the site

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
One Winged Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Heyas! I a n00b! (yays for the n00bs!♥) I wanna know can anyone add things to the site? Or is that reserved foe the most specialler ones? And can I pwease have a gamer zone? For the anime games like Lupin the III? And Love Hina? (i'll give you a hug!)
Delthayre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:48 pm Reply with quote
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE PINK! THE HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PINK! As Zac has said, colored text is the devil's work. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever use anything but basic, unaltered, easily readable black text again. Also, your rather sloppy use of the English language is technically a violation of forum policies.

As to your questions, I will try and figure out what you were asking.

1. Columns and reviews are generally written solely by ANN staff. You would have to talk to Tempest or Cookie about that and you would have to be ready to prove you are a capable and deft writer. ANN is becoming, and this is a good thing, increasingly proffessional, thus is must be very selective about the people that write for the site.

2. Again, that is the concern of Cookie and Tempest. I think it may be warranted, but I'm not much of a console gamer (which is the principal format), so I am not sufficiently pesonally invested in the issue to have a useful opinion.

And I don't like to be hugged.
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Why do we even have the pink color as an option?
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:56 pm Reply with quote
Not really sure what kind of things you want to add, and to what part of the site?
Delthayre

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:19 pm Reply with quote
I forgot to mention that as a registered forum member, you can add information to the encyclopedia.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1