• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Inuyasha Movie 4 on Adult Swim

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightfall

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:11 am Reply with quote
About darn time...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:11 am Reply with quote
Nightfall wrote:
About darn time...

You're joking right? The DVD was just released 9 days ago.
herbkir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:01 am Reply with quote
No joke. It's true. The 4th movie will air right after AS completes its weeknight repeat run of the final TV-series season and just before AS restarts IY from the first episode. Which means by the end of this year, AS will have telecast all 167 of the IY TV-series episodes and all 4 of the IY movies. (The 3rd movie will air this coming Saturday night.)

Kudos to AS for keeping their promises to finish the series. But then again, IY's ratings never really fell into the toilet. They fell from the stellar numbers posted for the early seasons but the decline stopped at around the 300K mark and held steady there. (^_*)
sirkozmo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, Inuyasha had a pretty good run on AS. It made me an instant fan of the series and movies. The 3rd movie was my favorite. The 4th one was still pretty decent though
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Well, this is good news. I always like the Inuyasha movies better than the series because they don't last 5 episodes to cover one small filler arc. The movies are pretty entertaining, so I guess I should like this. I can't wait to watch the third one on Saturday!
naruto fan 09812

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quote
The early screen shots of this movie show me this may be the best Inuyasha movie yet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1