• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Done] Changes for Vic Mignogna #2516

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reughr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Hi, I was asked by Vic to see if his birthday could be edited. He would like for it to JUST appear as "August 27" ...without the year.

Also he no longer resides in Houston, TX. But instead of updating the information, just remove Texas and his (current address) information altoghter.

Thanks

I am the official Webmaster for his Risembool Rangers website and I am getting my information straight from him.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 pm Reply with quote
reughr wrote:
Hi, I was asked by Vic to see if his birthday could be edited. He would like for it to JUST appear as "August 27" ...without the year.

Done, but I'm afraid that our system requires the date of birth to be entered as YYYY-MM-DD, thus before an update can be implemented I could only take down the entire DoB.

reughr wrote:
I am the official Webmaster for his Risembool Rangers website and I am getting my information straight from him.

Thanks for reporting the issue. Just a friendly reminder: an email from risemboolrangers.com would be way more persuasive than a newly-registered forum account, Ms. Woods.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1