• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Seikon no Qwaser will be a harem title ?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarutoClown93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quote
I don't know that Seikon no Qwaser will be a harem title. Many fans don't classify Seikon no Qwaser as a harem title because harem is too secondary for this. Harem elements are used for some episodes, but Sasha not all the time in his entourage of girls of all episodes. It is often attached to Mafuyu and Tomo, or Teresa. The manga will be more darker while in the anime will be more lighter and they add more fanservice scenes than the manga.
Papochulo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quote
TarutoClown93 wrote:
I don't know that Seikon no Qwaser will be a harem title. Many fans don't classify Seikon no Qwaser as a harem title because harem is too secondary for this. Harem elements are used for some episodes, but Sasha not all the time in his entourage of girls of all episodes. It is often attached to Mafuyu and Tomo, or Teresa. The manga will be more darker while in the anime will be more lighter and they add more fanservice scenes than the manga.

I just saw this one recently so I have to say, how can this not be considered a harem title when Sasha gets to do more with the various girls in this series than the majority of male characters can ever do in other non-hentai harem series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1