• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Betrayal Knows My Name Manga Returns from Hiatus

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malvarez1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:06 am Reply with quote
Cool, but when is HXH returning from hiatus? Razz
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quote
Just when I had about given up on this ever coming back. This is great news!
PmChivas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote
This is awesome news!! Especially since the last manga edition ended with such a huge cliffhanger. Mad

Now to make this awesome news even better would be someone, ANYONE, finally announcing plans to release the series here in NA. Very Happy
lys

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quote
PmChivas wrote:
This is awesome news!! Especially since the last manga edition ended with such a huge cliffhanger. :x

Now to make this awesome news even better would be someone, ANYONE, finally announcing plans to release the series here in NA. :D

Do you mean the anime? The manga's been coming out for some time now...
Dessa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:17 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering why there hadn't been a volume 12 out, since it's been so long since volume 11 came out.

And yeah, PmChivas, if you didn't catch the info in the article about how Yen Press has released 5 2-volume omnibus and is set to release volume 6 (Jpn 11) in September, the anime is also on Crunchyroll.
mierin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quote
I'm so happy to hear this! Very Happy

I bought the last omnibus volume and definitely looking forward to the next one. I hope Odagiri-sensei is in good health to continue drawing the manga consistently.
PmChivas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:19 am Reply with quote
Lys wrote:
PmChivas wrote:
This is awesome news!! Especially since the last manga edition ended with such a huge cliffhanger. Mad

Now to make this awesome news even better would be someone, ANYONE, finally announcing plans to release the series here in NA. Very Happy

Do you mean the anime? The manga's been coming out for some time now...

Yes, I did mean the anime, since I did mention the last manga edition left me with a huge cliffhanger. Confused
PmChivas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:22 am Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
I was wondering why there hadn't been a volume 12 out, since it's been so long since volume 11 came out.

And yeah, PmChivas, if you didn't catch the info in the article about how Yen Press has released 5 2-volume omnibus and is set to release volume 6 (Jpn 11) in September, the anime is also on Crunchyroll.

Yep I did. Yes, I meant the anime, since I did mention the last manga edition left me with a huge cliffhanger. Confused And, yeah, although the anime is available via streaming sites, I would prefer an official DVD release. You know the part where I kinda wished for someone, ANYONE, to bring it the NA market. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1