• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 Slated for September 3 in N. America

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:09 am Reply with quote
Hmm we may actually get the first title that ends up with zero sales. 50 dollars for a digital only release. Are employee's no longer screened for drugs, or are higher ups able to get around that.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm Reply with quote
I would have gotten it if it was physical...I guess I'll just wait another few years in hopes of a physical NA one piece game
PurpleWarrior13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:17 pm Reply with quote
We haven't gotten an actual One Piece game since Unlimited Adventure (the only one with FUNimation's voice cast). Maybe one day we'll get back to that...
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:33 am Reply with quote
Its a shame, they shoved these horrid fighters and puzzle games down our throat, and when they finally start making good anime based games, Ie a beat um style like Warriors, oh look we get a digital release.

Do these people not understand that most anime fans tend to be, I don't fans of rpgs, yet they almost never release original anime based rpgs. You are seriously telling me you cannot make a rpg out One Piece.
TheDisillusionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 am Reply with quote
Eh I'll still be buying this, it's a vast improvement over the other game. Over 30 playable characters sold me enough.
Tylerr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:03 am Reply with quote
CrownKlown wrote:
Hmm we may actually get the first title that ends up with zero sales. 50 dollars for a digital only release. Are employee's no longer screened for drugs, or are higher ups able to get around that.

What lol?

The first one was digital only, so it must have sold enough for them to warrant selling the second one.

Still, digital is better than not getting it at all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1