• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Cyber Monday Sale at Rightstuf.com

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:08 pm Reply with quote
!! 72-Hour Sale !!
In addition to our awesome ADV Sale – which runs through December 3 and includes preorders (see original post on this one) – you can also receive super savings on the following, but only until 12:59p.m. CST on Wednesday night!

25% off T-shirts!
30% off bags, including the newest styles from Mythwear and Great Eastern!
30% off Great Eastern products, including wallscrolls, keychains, plush, posters, playing cards, pins, "stuf" you can wear and more!
25% off Tenchi Muyo stained glass!
30% off interactive games from Hirameki International, G Collections and Peach Princess!
10% off import figures!

Plus, the sale includes pre-orders for all of the above items, and Got Anime members can stack their discount with these offers for even more savings!

What do you have to do to get your share of these deals? Just add the items you want to your cart and check out before the sale ends on Wednesday night.

No coupon codes or separate orders are required, and you’ll see the sale price listed as the "Your Price" listed on each eligible product’s page!) Add on to your ADV order if you'd like to perhaps get that extra bump to free shipping!

Hurry and take advantage of this Cyber-Monday Surprise before we come to our senses!

[EDIT: Added a hyperlink for your concurrent ADV sale. -TK]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1