• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - December 30th to January 5th

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haruhifan1200

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:05 am Reply with quote
HECK YES!
A Bleach marathon tomorrow! My friend said to check out this series, so why not tape it?
And they're starting over InuYasha on [as]! I've wanted to watch this from the start and not at some random episode at 3/4 through the series!
I'm excited! Very Happy
Sweetmusic_01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:07 am Reply with quote
Quote:
All in a timeslot that leads people to think that airing this show is merely a contractual thing and that it was never meant to actually be viewed by anyone.

Yeah, I was sorry to have watched even 5 minutes of Idaten Jump. It made me want to bang my head against the wall.

Great column as always.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
RezSav

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:06 am Reply with quote
No thanks, Spike TV was once the Nashville network, and thats just something I can't forgive.
rocklobster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:16 am Reply with quote
Aw, try it, you might like it.
Anyway, since Razer has two of the shows previously on CN, does that mean CN can't play them anymore?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Ataru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:21 am Reply with quote
RezSav wrote:
No thanks, Spike TV was once the Nashville network, and thats just something I can't forgive.
Yeah, but at least they changed to "Half Star Trek/Half CSI." Network. Nope, G4 doesn't have CSI.... yet. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
CanSomebodySayMedic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Ataru wrote:
Yeah, but at least they changed to "Half Star Trek/Half CSI." Network. Nope, G4 doesn't have CSI.... yet. Razz

Yeah, like that would ever happen...
I can't beleve there's a Bleach marathon tonight on [adult swim] Shocked , on the JETIX "Anime Invasion" side, they ran out of Daigunder episodes... (finally, or maybe not just yet...), and they have no choice to air first episodes of their shows this week, because of new years! (that's wiggity wiggity wack!). Now i can re-live that same saturday morning that FOX premiered MCK on that hot summer 2002 (or was it spring, i forgot... Rolling Eyes ) again, thank you Disney!
( looks foward to "How To Woo-Foo" marathon this week. :: smiles with glee :: )

--The FZ
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
Josh7289

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:20 pm Reply with quote
Grah...Nothing this week. It's so weird to not have any anime to watch Saturday night.
Pepperidge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:22 pm Reply with quote
I'm also happy to see that starting January 5th, YTV will be airing Fantastic Four at 7:30pm, relegating One Piece to its 3:30am timeslot only. It looks like this will be continuing the following week, which means... which means...

Oh, I can't say it. I'll jynx it.
SSJ Gohan 64

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quote
rocklobster wrote:
Aw, try it, you might like it.
Anyway, since Razer has two of the shows previously on CN, does that mean CN can't play them anymore?

Shows airing in Canada have no effect in the US. Adult Swim still has the rights to both shows.
luis1099

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:34 pm Reply with quote
i don't know if anyone cares, but next week starts gunslinger girl on ifc. thats january 5 at like 11:30. if anyone cares.
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:02 pm Reply with quote
luis1099 wrote:
i don't know if anyone cares, but next week starts gunslinger girl on ifc. thats january 5 at like 11:30. if anyone cares.

Yikes! I totally missed that one.

i.e., I forgot all about it since IFC announced the broadcast rights to it last year.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Seventh Son

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:10 pm Reply with quote
crap. i have no idea what the hell Razer is, and most of these channels i dont even get, cept for cartoon network and spike TV.
jgreen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Woo, Bleach marathon! Glad I checked the column out this week....

The Seventh Son wrote:
crap. i have no idea what the hell Razer is, and most of these channels i don't even get, cept for cartoon network and spike TV.

Razer is a Canadian TV network, so if you're American you don't get it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ataru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Naruto and Bleach marathon on the same day. Shonen fans field day. *L* Too bad it's reruns and not a new episode in sight.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Mr.Shonen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quote
How about a round of applause for Naruto's 174th marathon of the year. Rolling Eyes

But seriously no more Naruto marathons.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2