• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Romeo x Juliet Preview Event in March

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riyousha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:48 pm Reply with quote
Oh boy. A Japanese show based on one of William Shakespear's plays. Very Happy I love that guy and the plays he wrote. He is the bomb, man.

Is this show gonna come out in the U.S., too? That's what I'd like to see.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KAtchan15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quote
I wouldn't mind watching a dreamy yet complex love story, Plus I went to the link, it looked kinda cute. Like you said before, I hope this series gets licensed in NA too. William Shakespear's one of the greatest writers of all time.[Romeo and Juliet has a sad ending though Anime cry yet it's till good.] Very Happy
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quote
KAtchan15 wrote:
I wouldn't mind watching a dreamy yet complex love story, Plus I went to the link, it looked kinda cute. Like you said before, I hope this series gets licensed in NA too. William Shakespear's one of the greatest writers of all time.[Romeo and Juliet has a sad ending though Anime cry yet it's till good.] Very Happy

Almost every single one of Shakespeare's play end the same way....but they are still good. As for this title making it to the US, the other Gonzo title that was based on a major piece of work also made it here, I don't see why a show based off the second most famous book of all time wouldn't make it.

When I was originally reading this article I thought it said the first episode would be available online.....but I guess if I want to see this I will have to go to Japan.....I can wait.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1