• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Identifying singers, songs and background music.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starlight23

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quote
Hi guys, i'm not sure if you are still helping out for finding music, but I may as well give it a shot.

I recently just finished 'Persona Trinity Soul' and in episode 22 there was one song that caught my ear. It is played at 0:16 seconds and ends roughly around 1:14. (Link Below)

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Persona-Trinity-Soul/Episode-022?id=31847

I tried looking through the OST's of several different Persona titles, but still haven't even found one even closely related :/. If anyone could help me out or if they know the name of the song I would greatly appreciate it. I've been searching for far to long to give up hope.
okbro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:02 am Reply with quote
Hello I really like this song but I have no idea what it's called!

http://www.orenro.com/01.mp3

Thanks in advance! (:
ChaoFou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:52 am Reply with quote
I am having such a hard time finding this soundtrack that plays during the end of Love Hina episode 12, where Motoko looks in the mirror in her Yukata. If it helps, it's also played near the end of "Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo: Sanshimai to no DokiDoki Kyoudou Seikatsu"

if anyone can help me find out what this song is, i would greatly appreciate it!
theAnonymousAsian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 pm Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NxtsvcPcBY

(This isn't my video, nor is it my friend's.)

My friend sent me a link to this the other day, but neither of us knows the first song's title. Please help me identify it?

Thanks!
JonnyRobbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quote
It's the song at 8:14 mark of Episode 6 of White Album 2 and the same song is around 6 min mark on episode 8. Do you know, what song it is? Itried searching through OSTs, but I couldn't find anything.
taikotai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:16 am Reply with quote
Hello,
I heard this tune while in the Odaiba Decks outside of the nostalgic arcade hall there with the jukebox. Tried to find out which song it is through Animelyrics but it is hard to hear what they sing. Sounds like "ginkara ginkara", "onna kara date yo", "pa pa para para". But could not find any matches on that. I uploaded what I managed to record while at Odaiba Decks. Hope someone recognize it, must be one of the classic 70-80's animes/jpop songs.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08352553607986051578

Thanks in advance!
hyojodoji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:15 pm Reply with quote
getaman wrote:
Hello,
I heard this tune while in the Odaiba Decks outside of the nostalgic arcade hall there with the jukebox. Tried to find out which song it is through Animelyrics but it is hard to hear what they sing. Sounds like "ginkara ginkara", "onna kara date yo", "pa pa para para". But could not find any matches on that. I uploaded what I managed to record while at Odaiba Decks. Hope someone recognize it, must be one of the classic 70-80's animes/jpop songs.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08352553607986051578

Thanks in advance!

That is 'Odoru Ponpokorin'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odoru_Pompokolin
TH3G3CK0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:14 pm Reply with quote
In the menu of We Without Wings a nice jazz song is being played. The instrument sounds like a trumpet. I wanted to know what the song was called.
Gredenvall

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 am Reply with quote
So I've been looking forever for this Bleach song, and now I figured that I might have better luck finding what I'm looking for with some help.

I'm looking for the song played at: 10:20 in episode 365, it's also played 17:07 in episode 143.

If anyone knows how to find the song/knows what song it is, I would be REALLY happy if you'd tell me :)
McDuus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:30 pm Reply with quote
Hey, I've been dying to know a them from 'Kimi no iru machi' or 'a town where you live'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcA4NIYqNu0
it is the outro song that im looking for (playing from 20:25), it plays in scenes too, but also plays at the end of each episode.
Please reply Very Happy would appreciate it! Very Happy
sandygoo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:54 pm Reply with quote
I have found that the composer of this is Toshio Maruda, however I cannot find it on iTunes or Amazon to purchase. Does anyone know where I can buy this song? thank you.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:18 pm Reply with quote
With a song title like "Main Theme" the odds that the original song is >90 seconds in length are slim to none!
poonk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:30 pm Reply with quote
McDuus wrote:
Hey, I've been dying to know a them from 'Kimi no iru machi' or 'a town where you live'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcA4NIYqNu0
it is the outro song that im looking for (playing from 20:25), it plays in scenes too, but also plays at the end of each episode.
Please reply Very Happy would appreciate it! Very Happy
The outro theme is also called Kimi no Iru Machi (it's in the ANN Encyclopedia entry) by Yoshimasa Hosoya. You can buy the single at YesAsia.
sandygoo wrote:
I have found that the composer of this is Toshio Maruda, however I cannot find it on iTunes or Amazon to purchase. Does anyone know where I can buy this song? thank you.
The Ghost Hunt OST (btw, when you put something in the subject of your post it doesn't show up in the thread so at first I had no clue what you were looking for) is sadly out of print. Here's the CDJapan link if you'd like to look at the specifics of it, though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dessa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quote
Okay, this is a bit of a backwards one. I know the song (or, at least, the song it sounds like), I know the anime... I don't remember where it was, though! I'm also looking to see if it's on the OST, 'because it's an instrumental, and the version of the song I'm familiar with is vocal.

The anime is Yakitate!! Japan, and it's from somewhere in the early- to mid-20s. The scene it's from is a montage section of Kawachi doing training (the training that leads to him getting an afro).

The song in question either is, or has the exact same melody as, Ken Hirai's "Hitomi o Tojite."

If possible, I'd need the episode (and nearest time-stamp, if possible), the specific name of the track, and the OST that it's on 9if any).
hmhurkmans

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:52 am Reply with quote
link
Does anybody knows this song.
The vocal is done by a guy.
And was used in amv's.
I had to records myself humming/singing it.
Because I don't know the title anymore.[/url]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 24 of 33