• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Voltron Collection 3 Pushed to May

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PatrickD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quote
If Volume 2 was delayed until February, how did I get it in December?

EDIT: Oh, I see... Looking at the ICv2 article for volume 2, it was delayed from November to December...not February. The ANN blurb on the home page is incorrect.
Anime_Freak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quote
MB needs to get their act together as this, I'm sure, is hurting sales of the Voltron DVD's. ANyone know when the Go-Lion DVD's are to come out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
CCSYueh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quote
It probably isn't hurting their sales that badly since a lot of the audience probably aren't regular anime fans like one of my Filipino co-workers (everyone in the ofc knows I'm the resident anime fan. The posters of GetBackers, Saint Seiya & Saiyuki all over my cubicle sort of give it away if the array of Saints on my file cabinet didn't) asked about this title 2 yrs ago.

It's not like they can help packaging problems. I'm not buying the title, but apparently all my yaoi has been backed up over this title, so I guess I get to wait for Gakuen Heaven & Princess Princess a bit longer....
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1