• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Welcome all! Your all very lucky to be getting gifts, I didn't get gifts... I want some gifts Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:17 am Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
Welcome all! Your all very lucky to be getting gifts, I didn't get gifts... I want some gifts Crying or Very sad

Well since I was probably in one of my walk-a-bout/meditation/hibernation periods I must have missed you. My bad. because you asked nicely I suppose I could give you this extra bag of goodies I found in the closet next to the bowling balls and behind the Godzilla costume. *hands Tsuna a brown bag* Your bag-o-gifts contains such hard to find treasures as a half eaten bear claw pastry from Mickey Rourke, a single kid sized glove from a spiderman costume, the right ear piece part from an old set of headphones, and a handful of those balls in ramune bottles. Not sure how I got them out but they're yours now. Enjoy. Smile
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 am Reply with quote
Thank you Psycho! Your the best! I have never been so excited opening a bag full of gifts and now with my Spider-Man glove & headphone I can be Spider-DJ for Halloween Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:14 am Reply with quote
Now that is the Psycho 101 I remember from when I first came here.

Never call a man a fool, borrow from him.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:30 am Reply with quote
I was "welcomed" by Egoist, I was left scared and confused... I now miss our drunken friend.
Pacal II

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quote
Thank you TsunaReborn and Psycho 101. Double thanks for all the goodies, I'll be sure to put the pistachio shells to good use! I can keep the paper bag for myself too, right?

I've got the Javik avator as a tribute for my nieces. They're two years old and have recently started calling me Javik for some reason (even though my real name is Jacek). But I guess I should feel honored that I've been given the name of one of the greatest prothean heroes in the whole galaxy.

P.S. Yes, I do like the meme ;].
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:31 am Reply with quote
And Star of Blasto 7! Smile

TsunaReborn! wrote:
I was "welcomed" by Egoist, I was left scared and confused... I now miss our drunken friend.

I welcomed myself lol. Ahhh, good times.

Alan45 wrote:
Now that is the Psycho 101 I remember from when I first came here.

Never call a man a fool, borrow from him.

Hail to the King Baby
A Mystery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:47 am Reply with quote
Laughing @ Psycho

Blood- sort of welcomed me the second time. The first time people were more interested in the One Piece rap. Can't blame them though, my introduction was a bit bland Wink
kirito strife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote
name: zach

Sex: Male

Blood Type: hell if i know

Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity: don't know all of um, but french, dutch, German, Irish, Scottish, Indian, and British.

Religion: Agnostic, raised and pretends to be catholic

Pets: One cat. name crackers. silver, gray and white fur.

Drink/Smoke: Drinks socially and doesn't smoke.

Likes: swords, guns, knives, weapons in general, anime (obviously), books, movies, video games

Dislikes: racist people, sexists, not-so-nice-people, annoying people, bad food, crying babies.

Favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, berserk, HOTD, SAO, guilty crown, hellsing, berserk, and bleach.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): rouroni kenshin, shamen king, naruto, bleach, SAO, HOTD, berserk.

Favorite Books: rot and ruin series, harry potter series, and the gone series

Favorite game: kingdom hearts series, final fantasy 7 (anything to do with it), and fallout three and new vegas.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: final fantasy advent children, league of extraordinary gentlemen, Sherlock Holmes

Favorite Drink: long island ice tea (never had one but i love tea)

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Calypso blue lemonade

Favorite Foods: pizza, steak, fried chicken, bacon, bacon, more bacon, salad.

Favorite Sites: facebook, fanfiction, deviantart, and tumblr

Favorite Sport (to watch): football

Favorite Sport (to play): Football

Favorite Music: rap (real not the bullshit everyone makes now) most metal, hardcore, punk, rock, and some blues.

Job: none

Hobbies: over powered Handguns (like 500. mag.), swords, playing games, reading, fishing.

Fun facts about zach: im not that enteresting.

Favorite Quotes: cant think of any at the moment.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quote
A Mystery wrote:
Laughing @ Psycho

Blood- sort of welcomed me the second time. The first time people were more interested in the One Piece rap. Can't blame them though, my introduction was a bit bland Wink

"Sort of welcomed me" is not the phrase I'd use for him watching you from the trees outside your window as he calls you to welcome you lol. Since you missed a grand welcome as well I suppose I could give ya a long over due proper one (I got the hint lol) to make ya feel better. As we have another new member to boot.

So a big hardy har har welcome to A Mystery and kirito strife. Though I have to say you're not much of a mystery anymore lol. But we'll continue to pretend you are so you don't get your feelings hurt. Wink And welcome kirito. Since you're not aware of your blood type I have decided that it is F+. When people say there is no such thing you tell them there sure is. My blood is fabulous so I am F+ baby. Now you know. And +5 points to you sir for not liking bad food. Too many people settle for it so kudos to you for saying no, I want good food. And another +5 points for have a cat named Crackers. The name made my smile and laugh to myself so points for you heh.

You both also get your very own official (not official but until I see someone else with a copyright patent I'm saying they are) mystery welcome bag of goodies. *hands them both a white paper bag. Getting fancy today. Inside you both will discover such wonderful items as 2 empty 35mm film canisters, a handful of dirt from my garden in a plastic bag, 2 pits from some peaches, and just the hat portion of a garden gnome. Enjoy your fine gifts and don't forget, Never allow anything to be named after you until you're safely dead.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:11 pm Reply with quote
@Psycho 101

Everyone born after me was named after me. How could they be named before they were born?

Oh, you mean given my name. Too late, I already have a nephew named Alan. He even got the Gmail address I wanted. At least they didn't give the poor kid my first name. Edgar just doesn't fly as a name these days.

He even has an older brother named Alexander. His sister used to make jokes based on the Newhart show (this is my brother Al and this is my other brother Al) but stopped when people didn't know the reference.
Akane the Catgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quote
So, I'm Akane the Catgirl. I'm a sixteen-year-old girl having moved to Haifa only six weeks ago. My favorite anime right now is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, my favorite food is anything sweet, my favorite drink is sweet iced coffee (some would consider me a genius sweet tooth), and I want to make doujinshi and webcomics. In real life, I'm the kid in the back of the classroom. Get to know me more, and I'm a rather opinionated, outspoken girl. (I believe the term here is kuudere?) My favorite characters are the entire cast of PMMM, Mabel Pines of Gravity Falls, Lelouch from Code Geass, and Isaac and Miria from Baccano! I also have a pet cat named Oreo. She's a stray who adopted us. ^-^

So...that's me. Also, I adore JesuOtaku and her work. Please message me! Very Happy
Ignatz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum, Akane the Catgirl! Anime catgrin Cool Anime smile Smile Very Happy

The name Akane immediately reminds me the main character from Psycho-Pass. It's a show written by the same guy who wrote Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Have you ever seen it? Smile
Akane the Catgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quote
...Nope. Anyhoo, nice to meet you! I hope I can make lots of friends here. Smile
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Welcome!!!

Akane the Catgirl wrote:
Isaac and Miria from Baccano!

And good choice Cool
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 194 of 233