• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Attack on Titan Makeup Tutorials for Halloween

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan9999

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quote
First video is a guy...creepy.
kotelocl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Looks like a lot of trouble, maybe I should just cosplay your average Titan, you know, naked and walking like an idiot. I know how to do both already.
dan9999

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quote
kotelocl wrote:
Looks like a lot of trouble, maybe I should just cosplay your average Titan, you know, naked and walking like an idiot. I know how to do both already.

Indeed, average titan cosplay seems best, specially for girls Twisted Evil

But damn, makeup is rally evil, imagine how the face, specifically the skin must feel with all those chemicals on.

Makeup is the greatest (for women) and worst invention ever at the same time, awesome as we know how it can make you look like and entire different person and give you "beauty", but after the years kick in and with washed face... Shocked
enurtsol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:19 am Reply with quote
dan9999 wrote:

Makeup is the greatest (for women) and worst invention ever at the same time, awesome as we know how it can make you look like and entire different person and give you "beauty", but after the years kick in and with washed face... Shocked

The Power of Makeup:

Raneth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:52 am Reply with quote
I really hoped to see some titan cosplays at this past Otakon, and I saw a ton of people in maneuver gear but no titans.

Now I'm hoping to see a titan at Comic Con. It's clearly a difficult cosplay, but would be so cool to see!

Of course, if I did see an "Average" titan--just a guy in a body suit stumbling around stupidly--I would laugh too.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:33 pm Reply with quote
Well, I'm off to the NYCC tomorrow, doing all 4 days. So I'm sure someone is going to be walking around in a AoT outfit. Either one of the guards or one of the titans. This should be interesting. Though can't imagine anyone in my neck of the woods walking around that way. They might get arrested.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1