• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ms. Answerman: Question Revolution

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrax777

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:40 pm Reply with quote
There was a few non H "dating" sims that did come out besides Thousands arms one was Graduation released by Mixxzine(now Tokyopop) It died a quick merciful death so your probly right about lack of demand for non Hentai "dating sims".
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Nothing to do with your column. I just wanted to say thanks for not putting in spoilers for the Matrix Revolutions for people like myself who won't be able to see it til tomorrow.
Aaron White
Old Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:21 pm Reply with quote
I loved Graduation, and I think it might have done better if it had been more widely distributed and marketed. I never saw it in stores, but if game geeks had known about it they might have bought it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Ryuko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:20 pm Reply with quote
I bought that game! It was fun, but not incredibly so... But still, weirdos like me'd like it, if they'd have marketed it better...
Nani?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:41 am Reply with quote
There is another, free downloadable non dating simulation avaible in english called Princess Maker 2 (I can't remember were to download it off the top of my head) where you raise an adopted daughter. It was prepared but never comercially released in America because 1) It had been designed for DOS and 2) Some of endings are, shall we say, not very PC.
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:54 am Reply with quote
XD Ha, oh the hours I spent on Princess Maker. I liked it. I wish they released more of it in english. Gainax was behind that one.

And didn't eva have a dating sim? Iron Girlfriend or whatever?
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Girlfriend of Steel, which apparently now has a sequel coming out soon, or something.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1