• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hunter x Hunter -The Last Mission- Film's Full Trailer Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:49 am Reply with quote
Ok, I'll admit it, this trailer looked totally awesome (a few off models aside of course).

While I'm still cautious I'll at least pray that this movie blows the previous one FAAAR out of the galaxy so we can forget it ever happened. At the very least the action may be better since every one has their hatsu.
mak123

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 am Reply with quote
The first trailer was epic, while the movie was a disappointment (theu even cut some scenes). I hope this thing won't happen again.
daichi383

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:19 am Reply with quote
This already looks better than the last movie. Animation is a step up at the very least. The last one was a bit of a chore to get through, hope this isn't the case with this one.
Zhou-BR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:37 am Reply with quote
Definitely looks like a big step up from the disappointing Phantom Rouge. I'm surprised to see some stuff from the latest manga arc in it, like spoiler[Pariston showing up and Kurapika wearing a suit], and I wasn't aware that Nobuaki Kishima, who head-wrote the original HxH adaptation by Nippon Animation, was responsible for the screenplay.
Clarste

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:44 am Reply with quote
If spoiler[Vice Chairman Pariston] is anything more than a cameo appearance then this is great by default.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1