• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your avatar.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtm42

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 pm Reply with quote
<---

Last of the Hyouge Mono avatars. This will be used over December, and I'll switch to my Earl and Fairy avatar in the New Year.
Jamie38459

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky Star:
It's the first show that got me into the Comedy Slice Of Life anime to begin with, and it has my favorite anime character all of time Kagamin~ <3
We have so much in common, we're teased, sarcastic, cool, determined, serious but nice at times, and we were both called pretty by plenty of people and like- actually I don't think that happened in the show, but it should!... happen to her I mean Embarassed
Not to mention she's beautiful, graceful, and hilarious, she's practically the star of the show next to Konata Izumi :3
rheiders

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 am Reply with quote
Alright, I was just going to do the same as last year and draw a crappy Santa hat on the avatar I already had, but then I ran across this cute bit of holiday-themed fan art and decided to go ahead and be a little shippy xD; It's Sinbad and Jafar from Magi.

CrowLia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quote
Seeing more love for SinJa always makes the world a better place to live T^T
Ignatz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:09 am Reply with quote

U mad, people who cried when watching Madoka Magica?

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Last edited by Ignatz on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mesonoxian Eve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Don't know who it is or where it's from, and is most likely someone's art unrelated to anything, but I liked what I saw and resized it for the forum (with a little flair).

Just pretend she's playing one of Lindsey Stirling's songs. Wink
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quote
My first thought when seeing your avatar was Nanaka from Myself;Yourself. But then I looked up the tag "violin" on some sites and across this, the exact picture you used. Her name is Ayane Kugenuma from a VN called Minna no Uta.

According to research, her two favorite past times include playing the violin and giving footjobs. And judging by the color of her underwear (when it's not sprawled all over the floor), her favorite color is pink.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Polycell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quote
I felt it was about time for a change some time ago, but every time I found something I wanted to use it didn't survive my shrinking it to 100 pixels or I couldn't get it under the filesize limit without making the quality complete crap. But at long last, success! With a quick removal of screentone and a mild touch with the sharpening tool, I took Tewi's pillaging mode and made it clear and tiny!

Alack, I was unable to get Gimp to cooperate and give me a transparent background instead of the white I started with. I might touch this up later if I ever figure out how to do that.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:29 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:

According to research, her two favorite past times include playing the violin and giving footjobs. And judging by the color of her underwear (when it's not sprawled all over the floor), her favorite color is pink.

I'm not sure how I feel that this made me curious enough to actually look it up on Sankaku Complex
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 pm Reply with quote
The only reason I brought those up was to destroy the pure image he had of her. Nothing less for the man who doesn't find Jennifer Aniston attractive! Of course, if he doesn't read it, it's all for not.

Also, circle of life, I found that using Sankaku Channel.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:13 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
The only reason I brought those up was to destroy the pure image he had of her. Nothing less for the man who doesn't find Jennifer Aniston attractive!

WTF?! Jennifer Aniston is one of the few women that has gotten hotter as she grew older.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:15 pm Reply with quote
I KNOW!
Mesonoxian Eve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quote
The King of Harts wrote:
The only reason I brought those up was to destroy the pure image he had of her.

Surely you jest. Pure image. I laughed.

Thanks for the info, though. What really caught my eye was the green, then the violin.

Two favorites wrapped up in a nice 100x100 wrapper.

Yummy.

Well, there went "pure" again. Razz
Ignatz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quote
I change my avatar way too often...

This time it's Ginko from Mushishi. Trying to finish this amazing show by watching only one episode per day. Probably the best way to enjoy it. Smile
Akito Kinomoto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quote
It's Tsurugi Yagami from Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, because I see a lot of myself in her.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 453 of 512