• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Spotlight Fall 2013 - The List

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Leebo wrote:
There are few shows I hate as much as School Days. That feeling was solidified well before it got to the end too.

EDIT: I realize that's not really the point though. Don't mind me.

School Days is a truly wretched show, so your hate is not misplaced.
Parse Error

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quote
Ghostless wrote:
Thanks for the list Rederoin, a lot of schoolgirls & cuteness(notably Non Non Biyori,Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku...) but I'm going to check them seriously before I make any judgement lol

They were listing shows aimed at your age group, not just ones you would like. You could always do a search of the encyclopedia based on your own preferences in order to find anime that appeals to you personally. In the meantime, just for the sake of listing some of what's out there nowadays, here are results from 2010-2013 filtered for certain common interests, and also another set from the same period using broader parameters.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:59 am Reply with quote
School Days is so relentlessly mean-spirited that it astonishes me that anyone - especially in this holiday season - could not love it. It's my favourite romance ever.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 14 of 14