• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Noragami Anime's 2nd Promo Features Hello Sleepwalkers' Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Awesome, can't wait for this. I think the first episode already was pre-screened in Asia and the reactions were good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
thenextday

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:56 pm Reply with quote
The song title is Goya no Machiawase. The reading is provided on the official website.

http://noragami-anime.net/news_20131206.html
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:12 pm Reply with quote
thenextday wrote:
The song title is Goya no Machiawase. The reading is provided on the official website.
http://noragami-anime.net/news_20131206.html

Thanks for pointing that out! The article has been fixed.
Ame_Sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Looks awesome, after long hiatus from BONES good to have them back with 2 new series next season and 3 more planned (hopefully also for 2014). Very Happy
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote
I know very little of the source material (except that I may or may not hate the main protagonist) but the trailer definitely looks good enough to warrant trying.
gwiat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quote
yup im watching this
daisy23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Why do you always post the wrong plot?
The girl who is bullied is Mutsumi (played by Mikako Komatsu), who only appears in the first chapter of the manga. Hiyori is a normal girl who saves Yato's life.

Right summary:
Quote:
Yato is a minor god whose dream is to have a lot of followers worshiping him and praying to him. Unfortunately, his dream is far from coming true since he doesn't even have a single shrine dedicated to him. To make things worse, the only partner he had to help him solve people's problems, had just quit the job.

His godly existence and luck just might change when he stumbles upon a girl called Iki Hiyori who saves his life; a feat which also leaves her in quite a predicament so she is stuck with him until her problem gets resolved.

Together with Hiyori and his new partner-weapon Yukine, Yato will do everything he can to gain fame, recognition and just maybe, one shrine dedicated to him, as well.
Gatherum

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:29 am Reply with quote
Hmm... might be interesting. I'm mostly enticed by the camera work, but we'll see.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quote
Think you guys meant "starring Hiroshi Kamiya" and not "starting Hiroshi Kamiya" in the article's caption.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote
daisy23 wrote:
Why do you always post the wrong plot?
The girl who is bullied is Mutsumi (played by Mikako Komatsu), who only appears in the first chapter of the manga. Hiyori is a normal girl who saves Yato's life.

Thanks for pointing that out. When we originally translated the summary, it was from the official summary of the manga's first volume, which seems in this case to not really reflect the true summary of the series. We've updated the summary now based on what's on the anime's official website. All previous articles regarding Noragami have also been edited to put in the new summary.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1