• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Pupa; 5 minute run time?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YamiNoOkami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:48 am Reply with quote
I read on alot of sites that Pupa will be only 5min or 3min long so I want to know if this is official or not? I really hope not.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 am Reply with quote
We don't have any information on this definite enough to note its episode length in our Encyclopedia entry for the series (and if someone does come across an online source clearly indicating this, link to it here, whether it's in English or Japanese), but the fact that its first eight episodes are apparently getting a special advanced screening at a theater in Japan this coming weekend suggests that they are not full-length episodes. Hence a 5 minute per ep format (or less) seems likely.

Very sick-sounding series, BTW.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
YamiNoOkami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:03 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the info, I guess we will only know for sure once it's started araing. But I really hope that it is longer then 5 min since I have really big expectations for it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1