• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Recently, my sister is unusual/ImoCho Anime's 1st Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zalene

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Promo video: 2 thumbs, and the large (I know, I am exaggerating, but I have to) rod at the groin, up.

Off topic from the sentence above: Seems like a plot which I like. If I tell you more, then I know you're going to report me.
FLAZE35

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Just another excuse for an incestuous relationship (I know, "technically" it's not, because they're step siblings). -_-
Glupscher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Just another excuse for an incestuous relationship (I know, "technically" it's not, because they're step siblings). -_-

But if they are not blood related, where is the problem? I think the only problem is the high risk of genetic errors, but if they are not related, why do you have something against it?

I'm not saying that I approve of those relationships, but I would still accept it.
EighteenSky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Not too much to go on from the promo but this is looking good.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quote
The manga is pretty silly but this should be even more amusing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
zeo1fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:04 pm Reply with quote
Oh joy. Incest and assault in the very first promo.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote
Okay...enough is enough. Japanese otaku, you need collective personal therapy. Desperately.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:51 pm Reply with quote
FLAZE35 wrote:

if we make all the step sibilings marriage illegal in US, then you can complain. Otherwise, it's stupid to complain about it. If you are from virginia areas, this kind of stuffs is kind of Ok too.
Tenchi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:51 pm Reply with quote
Oh, I like how they make the visuals of the ghost/spirit girl possessing the step-sister as yuri-tastic as possible.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mudduck454

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:

if we make all the step sibilings marriage illegal in US, then you can complain. Otherwise, it's stupid to complain about it. If you are from virginia areas, this kind of stuffs is kind of Ok too.

I agree, my mothers family is in the Fredericksburg area of Virgina and I can verify that there have been marriages that the couple could almost be brother and sister. but lucky for me my mom met someone outside the family.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quote

• What's up with that? She's hardly undressed, and they're embarrassed about it?!

• Oh that's so cute; she's resisting. Laughing

Spotlesseden wrote:
FLAZE35 wrote:

Oh c'mon, we know the hillbilly hicks are further down south! Laughing
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:

• What's up with that? She's hardly undressed, and they're embarrassed about it?!

• Oh that's so cute; she's resisting. Laughing

Spotlesseden wrote:
FLAZE35 wrote:

Oh c'mon, we know the hillbilly hicks are further down south! Laughing

No not really Virginia is right next to Kentucky and the cousin loving still goes on here.

Edit: My mistake west Virginia but my point still stands.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Rederoin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Top Gun wrote:
Okay...enough is enough. Japanese otaku, you need collective personal therapy. Desperately.

For what? Liking things you dislike?
Shiratori1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:56 am Reply with quote
Looks good. I'm sold.

Top Gun wrote:

OR......you can just let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, quit being condescending, and quit acting as if these shows are being made just to spite you. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1