• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Takahiro Sakurai to Star in Santa Company Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Oh I remember his voice quite well as Makishima Shogo from P-P. Looking forward to this anime :>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quote
I wasn't interested in this but Sakurai Takahiro those are magic words to me. Just backed the project.

It looks like they have a lot more to go. I certainly hope they make it.
akapahua

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quote
This definitely changed my backing price. Was backing for $100, but changed it to $500 because it's Takahiro <3 If the goal isn't made, I'm going to be so disappointed.
ColonelYao47

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:53 am Reply with quote
Don't know if this has been announced here but tomorrow (December 22nd, 3:00 PM EST), Maid Cafe NY will hold an event with more announcements regarding the Santa Company Kickstarter project.

I have very few rules in life but this is one of them. Anytime an anime project is literally at my doorstep, I should check it out and hear what they have to say. Funny...I was thinking of supporting this project before, too.
configspace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:14 pm Reply with quote
They also just added more rewards. There are more original art sketches and now key animation frames up for grabs
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:16 am Reply with quote
A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-and.......... it's funded.
ColonelYao47

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quote
ColonelYao47 wrote:
Don't know if this has been announced here but tomorrow (December 22nd, 3:00 PM EST), Maid Cafe NY will hold an event with more announcements regarding the Santa Company Kickstarter project.

I have very few rules in life but this is one of them. Anytime an anime project is literally at my doorstep, I should check it out and hear what they have to say. Funny...I was thinking of supporting this project before, too.

My internet stinks. Can someone confirm that this event has been delayed to December 23, 6:00 PM?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1