• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
House of 1000 Manga - Astral Project

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purplewig

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:39 pm Reply with quote
This sounds like an interesting read ^-^ I'll add it to my ever growing manga list
zawa113

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Probably one of the strangest manga I have in my collection. I did rather wish it had gone the more scifi route that the premise seems to demand, but then I do recall when you get down to it being a character interaction piece, I did quite enjoy it. But I think I need to read it again to really get wtf was going on in a lot of those scenes.
Honestly, I forgot about that whole CIA bs pretty quickly, it didn't linger with the characters, so maybe that's why it didn't linger with me as the audience?

Just a small note of embarrassment, I had initially thought the word "project" was as in... well doing a project for school or something, that definition and pronunciation of the word. Upon reading it (or actually noticing what the first word of the title was), it's clearly project as in "projection". Just a random tidbit about my mind not working like normal I suppose?
Hellfish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:56 pm Reply with quote
My local comics shop has on ocasion comics from dead imprints and companies... time to make a search.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1