• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi Film's 1st Trailer Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:33 am Reply with quote
Man, I wanna watch it but I'm kind of torn because I want to watch it in the comfort (and privacy) of my own home! ^^;;;
Sobe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:38 am Reply with quote
I feel the same way. I can't wait for it to come out on blu-ray or DVD because I want to watch it on my own.
rizuchan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:38 am Reply with quote
I really want to be excited about this... more Sekaiichi Hatsukoi! But God, I hate Yokozawa. I don't think I can watch a whole movie about him.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
fencer_x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:58 am Reply with quote
rizuchan wrote:
I really want to be excited about this... more Sekaiichi Hatsukoi! But God, I hate Yokozawa. I don't think I can watch a whole movie about him.

...Have you read his novels? There's a reason his and Kirishima's relationship is pretty much the most popular one going these days, judging by the rate the novels are coming out, and well, this movie.

It's not difficult to find them in English with a simple trip to google, and speaking as someone who absolutely LOATHED Yokozawa before I read his novels, you'll likely be pleasantly surprised.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:14 am Reply with quote
This is gonna be good!
rizuchan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:36 am Reply with quote
fencer_x wrote:

...Have you read his novels? There's a reason his and Kirishima's relationship is pretty much the most popular one going these days, judging by the rate the novels are coming out, and well, this movie.

It's not difficult to find them in English with a simple trip to google, and speaking as someone who absolutely LOATHED Yokozawa before I read his novels, you'll likely be pleasantly surprised.

I haven't. I've only seen the anime and read the manga a few chapters past where the anime ended. Guess I'll have to get back into it... or at least check out this movie after all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:18 am Reply with quote
I am so excited for this movie. Yokozawa and Kirishima have such an amazing relationship, and I'm really glad we finally get to see it animated.
Nemui_Nezumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:19 pm Reply with quote
I'll wait for the Blu-Ray to come out but I'm definitely excited to watch it, hope it won't disappoint!
SnaphappyFMA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:28 pm Reply with quote
Oh, I want to see this SO BAD!!

And it looks like all six of the Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi main characters are in it too!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1