• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: L'Arc~en~Ciel Concert Film to Screen in 10 U.S. Cities in March

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajinSaga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Who?
Arsenette

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Not sure if you are being facetious or not but I'll bite Wink Most know the solo singer HYDE who also fronts this band.
Nebs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:33 pm Reply with quote
I'd love to go see them in an actual concert, but I'm afraid I don't really see the point of paying to see a delayed screening of a concert that's being projected in a movie theater. Considering I'm in one of the cities doing the screening though, can anyone make an argument as to why I should attend?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BigHeadClan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:16 am Reply with quote
I'd definitely want to see live,can't make any valid argument for you to go see the screening, the music video's are alright but that's about all I can say. lol
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:08 am Reply with quote
L Arc also did a few of themes for the original Fullmetal Alchemist as well as Niji from Ruroni Kenshin. I would think they are one of the more well known bands in the West along with Orange Range.
GLAY_US

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Nebs wrote:
I'd love to go see them in an actual concert, but I'm afraid I don't really see the point of paying to see a delayed screening of a concert that's being projected in a movie theater. Considering I'm in one of the cities doing the screening though, can anyone make an argument as to why I should attend?

This is probably the only live from the band as the members will resume their solo activities after this for the rest of the year. Broadcast, even though it's delayed, is still a wonderful opportunity to catch the band's performance, especially those of us who couldn't afford the whole trip to Japan (not to mention their outrageous lottery ticketing system).

And you can meet other fans and perhaps when the band comes back, you have travel buddies! (I did this for GLAY and VAMPS).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1