• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
International Retailers(Outside USA)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quote
No?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
rendy78f9b194

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quote
too much, I was confused to choose
there may be members who can make it look simple
OtakuCloud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 am Reply with quote
UK:
http://www.otakucloud.com

We sell authentic Region2 DVD's and BluRays (among other things such as figures and merchandise) with free first class P&P to the UK.

We source from reliable suppliers and in a lot of cases straight from the manufacturers.

Thanks,
Otaku Cloud
Anime Universe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys!

ANIME UNIVERSE WEBSITE ALPHA LAUNCHES THIS WEEKEND! You can also come meet us at Nadeshicon.ca 2014 live in Quebec!

www.animeuniverse.ca/

Quebec, Canada - MARCH 15, 2014-"Anime and video games go hand in hand with free time, so we believe, as we take on the Canadian market by storm!" After months of development and silence, the conclusion is now at hand, with that, ANIME UNIVERSE, INC. is now releasing its first view of their website as it goes online this weekend!

Everyone in our team is very hyped about showing the world what people have been waiting for in Canada, a world of Japanese Culture with boundaries fully unlocked and translated so people can finally understand, access their favorite goods and share their hobbies with their friends. Starting in Alpha stage, there will be three subsequent stages after that during the months ahead, filled with upgrades and enhancements everywhere on the website, our social medias and our distribution network as it grows quickly to reach coast to coast stores and fans in our country.

Anime Universe is a distribution company who started working in the industry in January 2013.

ABOUT ANIME UNIVERSE, INC. (2014)

Our mission is to make anything anime, manga and video games available directly to you guys, fans and Canadian stores, while allowing our partners to see their growth make a big jump both in their exposure and sales. We are working very hard everyday to become the new leader in distribution for the anime physical stores and online sales in Canada. Everything for the gamers and collectors all in one awesome place!

The way we see it, anime and video games go in hand in hand with free time, and there are many reasons it should be that way. Surely when you are tired, just finished exams at school and studied for five hours or simply when you worked hard for a long day... the first thing that comes naturally to mind is that you want to forget about the pressure and do something fun! Things like playing video games, watching anime, reading a book! You can also collect a figure and statues, learn how to draw manga and immerse yourselves in the fantastic anime universe.

With the constant support of the fans and their brilliant ideas, our fantastic team of passionate and knowledgeable professionals improve our company every day to help the industry better understand and shape the future of retail stores in Canada. In many ways, we make those things happen and possible with our partners in the entertainment and technology industry.

Direct inquiries and requests, please use this board messaging system or e-mail us: [email protected]

We are official distributor for NIS America, Sentai Filmworks, Squishables USA and many known brands, so feel free to browse and find the things you want because you will get even more surprises and better price with your membership card!

ANIME UNIVERSE TEAM

ANIME - MANGA - VIDEO GAMES, SQUISHABLES, TCG (Coming soon)and much more!
See more glass

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:47 am Reply with quote
Hey guys, I have a question about doujinshi on Suruga-Ya: are the low prices legitimate, or is there some kind of catch?

I ask because I once bought a doujinshi on eBay for $70. That same circle has another doujinshi on SY, but it's way cheaper, like only 8 bucks in US dollars.

Or are eBay sellers artificially inflating prices? Idea
horseradish

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:11 pm Reply with quote

Last edited by horseradish on Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jordan Olex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:39 am Reply with quote
Really on ebay sellers overpriced many items. Some sellers set sky-high prices. But I find way - set bid on auction for my high price, by the way if I dont won, Im not sad.
animenap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:10 am Reply with quote
Here's a list of USA retailers that sell authentic dvd's and manga.

1.https://animenap.com
2.Maruzen & Junkudo
3. Kinokuniya Umeda
4.Mandarake Grand Chaos Store
5. BOOKOFF Osaka Shinsaibashi

For more information
https://animenap.com[/url][/code]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8