• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Senran Kagura 2, Deka Mori Senran Kagura Games' Promos Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banjo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 am Reply with quote
thanks to Otaku world some great voice actors ended up playing such crappy rules in those low games/anime, money is power! Evil or Very Mad
luffypirate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 am Reply with quote
I'm playing SK Burst right now!
terminus24

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:44 am Reply with quote
Really hoping XSeed picks these up, although they should get Shinovi Versus first. Imported SV and really like it, and I'd buy it again for the story in English.

Anyways, I wonder... Why aren't the SV girls in SK2? I liked the bigger pool of characters to choose from, and I never really like it when character rosters are scaled back...
Ialdaboth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:58 am Reply with quote
They didn't. Takaki stated that SV was a Sony franchise and separated from the main SK franchise. And I suspect the two games have separate continuities, with SK2 somewhat mirroring some events of SV spoiler[like Asuka and Homura "settling their score" sounds like the final battle of SV didn't happen... and what may be the return of Dougen ?]

I like the girls of Gessen but I'm glad nonetheless to see some new faces in SK2 Smile
ParaChomp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Banjo wrote:
thanks to Otaku world some great voice actors ended up playing such crappy rules in those low games/anime, money is power! Evil or Very Mad
I can say the same for many actors in poorly received American shows too. Want me to list some?

Don't care about this but hey, they found something that sells. Looks like the jiggle physics have been turned up to 11.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quote
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-30/senran-kagura-2-deka-mori-senran-kagura-games-promos-streamed

the article is wrong. Deka mori is the PS Vita game. The 3DS game is Senran Kagura 2: Shinku.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senran_Kagura
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1