Forum - View topic
Report Abusive PMs Here

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galap

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quote
I seem to have attracted some ire in the Valvrave review thread. What's funny is that the format seems to fit that certain same guy, and he's been at it since at least 2011. You'd think the thrill would get old after that long, but apparently it seems not...

Reggiereg wrote:
Bullshit, dumb f**k. Clearly, you're nothing but an ignorant piece of shit incapable of doing anything but spouting inane bullshit.

Contrary to what a worthless shit stain on the anime community like yourself would naturally be wont to spout, there are a VAST plethora of anime fans fully capable of making note and appreciating the dark dramatic elements of even primarily comedic, light-hearted anime(or anime with a comedic presentation, as you put it). The shows in questions are ones that are comedies first and dramas second. As opposed to the untrue load of horeshit a dumb f**k like yourself would spout, any anime fan not severely lacking in intellectual and artistic intake capacity can keep both facets of a story in mind when viewing and are not at ALL subjected to such single-minded appreciation of a work, such an unfortunate trait belonging solely to idiotic shit stains incapable of appreciating EITHER side of the respectable primarily comedy anime works.

Shut the f**k up and educate yourself before you spout such inane horeshit again. Failing that, though, just go f**k your slutty-ass bitch mother, contract her MANY stds, and die dipshit; do us all a favor. Very Happy

I'll be taking my permanent leave of this account, so whatever undoubtedly bullshit replies you send my way will NEVER reach me. This is our last contact. Deal with it, dumb f**k; you and your ignorant bullshit lose, I and the facts I state win. Another fact for your sorry little bitchass

Rolling Eyes
nightjuan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quote
The username "Reggiereg" just sent me a very insulting PM that, in addition to completely missing the point of what he's actually responding to (a post I made on a talkback thread), simply crosses the line on several levels.

Let me quote it:

Quote:

Bullshit, dumb f**k. Clearly, you're nothing but an ignorant piece of shit incapable of doing anything but spouting inane bullshit.

Contrary to the suggestion that a stupid-ass shit stain on anime fandom like yourself would naturally pose, Japan is FULLY capable of not only creating good, but truly f**king incredible protagonists for their various stories. Anime itself is host to hundreds upon thousands of the masterfully crafted lead characters and easily some of the greatest ever created, and your failure to realize that(even if your words were at all in jest) only further soldify both you as an ignorant piece of shit, and your suggestion otherwise as nothing but a load of horrendously idiotic and blatantly untrue bullshit, especially since their video games are also packed likewise amazing protagonists.

Shut the f**k up and educate yourself before you spout such inane horeshit again. Failing that, though, just go f**k your slutty-ass bitch mother, contract her MANY stds, and die dipshit; do us all a favor. Very Happy

I'll be taking my permanent leave of this account, so whatever undoubtedly bullshit replies you send my way will NEVER reach me. This is our last contact. Deal with it, dumb f**k; you and your ignorant bullshit lose, I and the facts I state win. Another fact for your sorry little bitchass.
Keonyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, it's sad really. Clearly his stance can't hold up to scrutiny and his only avenue is the "I disagree and I'm always right because you're just a <insert>." Chances are it's just a forum poster that can't control himself and can't actually engage in a discussion cause he knows he can't support his position so he just resorts to these childish attacks on dummy attacks so he feels better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Key

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Just ignore him. He's the same ass that's been doing this on and off for the past year - he'll create an identity just so he can send an insulting PM to someone and then (supposedly) abandon the identity right after. (He's done it to me a couple of times over the past month. I just delete his messages without reading them.) I wonder if he's aware of how big a joke he's become amongst long-time forumites because no one who knows his shtick takes him seriously.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:48 pm Reply with quote
I had a feeling it was going to be him again. It's become almost an honour to get one of these now. A shame I didn't appreciate the one I got years ago more.
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:17 am Reply with quote
Anyone notice that all this guy does is copy/paste the exact same message and just edit the body to fit the circumstance? I mean jeez. If you're gonna be an annoying little tagnut, at least put some effort into it. Laughing
Ignatz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:21 am Reply with quote
Just like Key said, it's best to just ignore him. I guess the only way to stop him is to block his IP, but that would be a bit too extreme.
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 am Reply with quote
I'm just surprised that none of his comments equaled fact this time. Laughing
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 pm Reply with quote
Is it possible to modify the forums so that you cannot send a PM if you haven't made any posts? It would at least make him change his modus operandum and make tracking his IP(s) easier. Would also thwart bots like this one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Mesonoxian Eve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
Is it possible to modify the forums so that you cannot send a PM if you haven't made any posts?

There are quite a few people on this site who haven't posted on the forum, and this would block them from using PM.
Tempest
ANN Publisher & CEO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:57 am Reply with quote
Unfortunately PM's don't have a "report" feature. We'll take care of that eventually (limited resources).

In the meantime, please report any abusive posts here.

Please post

1) The USER's Name
2) The ID# of the post (ie: the bold part from the URL animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/privmsg.php?folder=inbox&mode=read&p=181787 )
3) A copy of the post.

NOTHING ELSE. This thread is not for discussions.

Once the issue is dealt with (ie: the user banned), your post will be edited by the admin who dealt with the issue (the copy of the original post will be deleted).
mdo7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:25 pm Reply with quote
I think Shiratori1/Himeko90 is back:

Osaka2002

ID#: 184270
[edit:removed -t]

[/quote]
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:17 pm Reply with quote
I also got one of these. ^^^ exactly like mdo

Osaka2002 (I believe this guy also runs an aggregating site, or did at one time.)

You would think that these guys could try to be more authentic and personalize their hate, but it is probably too much work. Mostly, I find these things moderately hilarious, but the guy at least needs to be banned for being so unoriginal. Razz
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Banned.

Lemme know when he comes back, I'll ban that too. Also he does make individual image macros for people, mine are personalized like this!
mdo7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
Banned.

Lemme know when he comes back, I'll ban that too. Also he does make individual image macros for people, mine are personalized like this!

Thanks Zac, I was waiting for that. I'll keep my eyes out if he comes back.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7