• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Looking for Anime/Manga shops in Seattle or Belleuve

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buster Blader 126

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:04 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering if anybody knows of any shops based in Seattle/Bellevue that sell anime and/or manga. I will be in Seattle for Sakura-Con this week and while some of those places may very well just be at the convention, I'm interested in checking out some storefronts as I'll be wandering Seattle on Thursday.

I do know of Anime Raku in Bellevue, as well as Kinokuniya in Seattle and that book chain that's not Borders whose name I can't think of right now.
Dessa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quote
As you've already said, Anime Raku, Uwajimaya (there's also one in Bellevue, not too far from Anime Raku), and Barnes & Noble.

Also in the area are Pink Gorilla (Bellevue and Seattle), who will also be at con. International Models and Toys (International District), although do watch out for their DVDs, many are bootleg. Golden Age Collectables (Pike Place Market) has a good manga selection, but I'm not sure about Zanadu Comics (it's on 3rd, not far away).

There might be an FYE in Bellevue (I don't know of any in Seattle), but you're better off at con for how high their prices are (they never sell less than MSRP).

There's not really all that many.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1