• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Re:_Hamatora to Air in July With Anime Studio Lerche

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:04 pm Reply with quote
>We don't need Minimum.
So that's the tagline huh?

I knew this would receive a second season after that big spoiler[cliffhanger. I wonder exactly what Art has planned now.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shory

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quote
That's fast. Then again, the author could have written any amount of material before starting this project.
sainta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:10 pm Reply with quote
So the cast section states it is Art unlike me who believes it's another person using his body?
BooktapC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quote
I'm so glad the cast for Hamatora is returning for Re:_Hamatora! I love Hiroshi Kamiya as Art and Ryota Ohsaka as Nice the most. Wow and a collaboration with studio Lerche. It should only bump up the quality of the animation.

Hamatora was incredible so hope for more greatness with Re:_Hamatora. Good thing we only have to wait until the summer and it has only been a few months since it finished airing Razz
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Well, looks like spoiler[Nice is alive and well].
shi666san

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:35 pm Reply with quote
If Art's going to be heading the direction I think he's headed, will this be Kamiyan's spoiler[first villain role?]
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:29 pm Reply with quote
shi666san wrote:
If Art's going to be heading the direction I think he's headed, will this be Kamiyan's spoiler[first villain role?]

No. He was spoiler[a baddie in Trigun and Izaya's not exactly the nicest guy around. He definitely has more rival character roles than outright bad guy ones though.]
shi666san

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:45 pm Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:
shi666san wrote:

No. He was spoiler[a baddie in Trigun and Izaya's not exactly the nicest guy around. He definitely has more rival character roles than outright bad guy ones though.]

Oh, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I've only ever seen him as a protag or on the good guys side, with the exception of Izaya who's not really a villain or a good guy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1