• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Canada's YTV to Resume Eureka 7 Broadcast June 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kolibri

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Maybe there is god after all Smile

We were hoping this would happen, but I'm thrilled to see that it's actually on, and this soon too!

*does a little happy dance*
RogueJedi86

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quote
Too little too late. I'm sure most of the eager Canadian E7 fans found the internet in the meantime. But yay for them resuming it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Satanachia

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Sweet, more Eureka7. Why'd they even stop airing new episodes to begin with anyway, licensing reasons? Any news about Bleach?
kolibri

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quote
They stopped because they had originally only licensed the first half of the series.

No news about Bleach since the summer schedule isn't out yet, but I wouldn't be totally surprised to see that back too.
Speedyt33

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quote
I am so excited that its coming back. And I must say that they got the new episodes faster than expected, I wasn't expecting them until September!

And this is also good news that hopefully they will get new episodes for Bleach
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quote
meh, bad timing. I was finally starting to get into E7 before it stopped. Now It'll probly take a while before I get into it again. Esppecially since the whole Bionix block has kinda fizzled out. Theres just GSD which is meh and probly gonna get worse, and now E7 which is also not that great. They really need some new content.
RogueJedi86

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quote
ikillchicken wrote:
meh, bad timing. I was finally starting to get into E7 before it stopped. Now It'll probly take a while before I get into it again. Esppecially since the whole Bionix block has kinda fizzled out. Theres just GSD which is meh and probly gonna get worse, and now E7 which is also not that great. They really need some new content.

Well don't give up on E7. It's one of the best anime in the past few years. The best since FMA I'd say, though E7 is better than FMA in my opinion, especially as you get near the end.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pepperidge

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I agree. And E7 episode 27 is definitely going to grab your attention, so don't miss it. Anime hyper
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quote
yeah, it started alright but really lost me durring the whole middle period.

The last couple episodes before it stopped were getting interesting. Hopefully I will be able to get right into it again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1