• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara Novel to Bundle Original Anime DVD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarutoClown93

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:27 am Reply with quote
Good news for me!

It's currently one of my most enjoyable anime this season in spite of the terrible artwork. The story is simply getting interesting halfway into the series, the characters are very likeable and last but not least, it handles the development of everything very nicely. I just hope it ends well.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:52 am Reply with quote
Ah, the OAV...sometimes these are fun.

I've found the show to be okay. Harem/slice of life that has a slight supernatural bent on it...at times, I feel like it doesn't exactly know what it wants to be.

Sadly, it's obvious this will have an open ending right when it looks to be getting interesting.
yu3lora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 pm Reply with quote
I find this show enjoyable despite the fact that I hate harem and has an interesting story . Unfortunately, it was shown in a period that has so many awesome anime's. I love this show. Laughing
Ali07

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:26 am Reply with quote
Yeah, the harem is strong in this one. Already seen a number of the girls with "love" or "conquered" flags.

The thing that I'm dreading is the end of this season. While I've no idea if we'll see more, I do like the mysteries. I just don't think we'll see any/many questions answered by the end of this one.

Why can't Souta see flags on Nanami's head, and why was he given the power in the first place?
yu3lora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:30 am Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:

Why can't Souta see flags on Nanami's head, and why was he given the power in the first place?

Yeah, me too. I've been asking that question. I hope it will reveal soon. I'm a fan of that pair cause I think she's the only girl who really cares about Souta. Anyway, I'm hoping for a good ending.
Ali07

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:57 pm Reply with quote
yu3lora wrote:
Anyway, I'm hoping for a good ending.

Me too. I just don't know if I'll really be satisfied with it. There is still more material to cover.

While that doesn't mean they can't wrap things up nicely (IMO, Kokoro Connect had a good end even though it didn't cover all the books), I just don't think they can due all the questions that need answering (another would be why does Souta have a death flag that he can't break?).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1