• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yowamushi Pedal

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XtremeAnimeDan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:48 am Reply with quote
As I'm sure you are aware, Yowamushi Pedal has been renewed for a second season (animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-18/yowamushi-pedal-cycling-anime-2nd-season-premieres-in-october). The final count of season 1 will be 38 episodes. What I would like to know is should I go ahead and place the show page episodes count as 38 episodes? I ask because this would mean a separate show page will need to be created for Yowaushi Pedal 2. The other question relates to it. Should I wait to finalize the episode count and just continue the episodes at 39 on the Yowamushi Pedal (TV) page when it returns this October? After all we don't know if it will be called Yowamushi Pedal 2 yet or if they qill continue to use the title Yowamushi Pedal. Thanks for any help you can provide.
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:18 am Reply with quote
FAQ

I believe the answer is to stop at 38 and to continue the second season in a new entry.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1