• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What does Sailor Moon mean to you?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SailorSenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:17 am Reply with quote
I read that finalists will be announced the 24th through the 27th, and the winner on the 30th of this month. Surprised
SailorSenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:37 am Reply with quote
I also would like to wish everyone luck, thank everyone for helping me to remember why I entered in the first place. I shouldn't stress because even if I don't win I've let people know how Sailor Moon really impacted my life, and taught me to dream.[/list]
silentgrace7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:41 am Reply with quote
Gah, I'm so nervous >///< I think I'll be happy if mine becomes a finalist entry, but I'm also nervous about that happening at the same time since I'm afraid to see comments about my work in the forums (since my entry was hand made).

Anywho, good luck to all of you Anime smile
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quote
Egads!!... Good Luck All!!! I wonder how the finalists will be announced...
Pink Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Oh Poop. I cam here to post my entry on what I thought was the last day. Looks like the dates have changed Sad Goodluck to all who entered!
SailorSenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:18 pm Reply with quote
I just saw a posting for the finalists. however I'm a little confused. it said here are the first hundred or so finalists. Does that mean they are still going through the entries, and there will be more? Confused
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:44 pm Reply with quote
On the topic page, it say that they will take 3 days to post finalist... maybe it'll be around 300?? o.O
Rainsan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 pm Reply with quote
SailorSenshi wrote:
I just saw a posting for the finalists. however I'm a little confused. it said here are the first hundred or so finalists. Does that mean they are still going through the entries, and there will be more? Confused

Where did you see the first 100? I still don't see any posts on finalist or anything, but it does say it could take as long as till the 27th. Was just wondering if i missed something! Thanks!
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Rainsan wrote:
SailorSenshi wrote:

Where did you see the first 100? I still don't see any posts on finalist or anything, but it does say it could take as long as till the 27th. Was just wondering if i missed something! Thanks!

Here ya go: animenewsnetwork.com/contest/2014-06-24/what-does-sailor-moon-mean-to-you/entries/1/.75888

It's kind of on the headline, so it can't be missed!
Rainsan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:16 am Reply with quote
sakurablossom143 wrote:
Rainsan wrote:
SailorSenshi wrote:

Here ya go: animenewsnetwork.com/contest/2014-06-24/what-does-sailor-moon-mean-to-you/entries/1/.75888

It's kind of on the headline, so it can't be missed!

Wow i cant believe i missed it! i just went straight to the contest page lol Thank you!
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quote
May I make a suggestion to ANN? Can we somehow fix the way the images are viewed? Like you just click on a pic and it advances or the page stays stable. Every time I scroll through to a pic the page moves up or down and you have to constantly scroll up or down just to advance. Just want to mention this provided it was made aware.
Tsubasasan11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quote
So far I haven't been listed. Sad With all the great stories and images in this contest I can see why, but I am still hopeful that I may place. My 100 word writing was a little unorthodox. Talking about other things that made the series so special to me, such as the intelligent and super cute Ami Mizuno. Even if I don't place in the top three I would be highly satisfied to see my name and story displayed in the 1000 or so finalists! Very Happy
SailorSenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm Reply with quote
I didn't make it to the finals. I'm happy for those who did, and don't have any regrets.
Tsubasasan11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:10 pm Reply with quote
SailorSenshi wrote:
I didn't make it to the finals. I'm happy for those who did, and don't have any regrets.

How do you know you won't be placed in future Parts to come? More entries will be shown soon, you could be one of them. It's not over yet! Very Happy
SailorSenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for the support, but these stories are so much cooler than mine I think.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10