• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Right Stuf Specials - 6/26/2014!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:46 am Reply with quote
The SpecialsMinion has taken off to vacationland, so this week the specials are again brought to you by the Dark Lord!

As a reminder, as Anime Expo is coming up, these "weekly" specials will actually last two weeks. If you're going to be at AX, please come visit our panel on Friday at 2:30 in room LP4! See what kind of entertainment I will provide this year!

Given that the specials are running longer this time, I'm serving up a heaping plate of new Weekly Specials! If you can't find anything in there that you like, well, you must be a picky eater.

It's a Section23 Films Sale! Reminder: Sale ends next Tuesday July 1!
At Least 40% OFF DVDs & Blu-ray discs From Section23 & More! From now through July 1st, take 40% OFF the retail prices on all DVDs and Blu-ray discs from Section23 Films, Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures, Maiden Japan, Kraken Releasing and Happy Carrot! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!) I know it's a sale many of you have been waiting for - so act fast before the clock runs out! Save EVEN MORE with your Got Anime? membership!!

New Contest!
Want to see some spectacular space action? Here's your chance to win a free copy of Space Adventure Cobra Part 1 on DVD! Enter today for your chance to win!

To enter, just fill out the form here before the end of the day on July 2, 2014.

Help spread the love of manga by helping kids learn to read!!
Right Stuf, Inc. is pleased to support Reach Out and Read Iowa, a non-profit education organization focused on serving children in poverty who are at risk for reading and academic deficiencies via a network of dedicated healthcare providers. Your support of Reach Out and Read Iowa helps children read, equips them with books and counts towards free shipping! When you make $1 or more in tax-deductible contributions through our website, Right Stuf foots the bill for administrative tasks, processing fees, paperwork and receipts. We've even made it so donations count towards free shipping on your overall order! Help out today!

We will be switching to our next philanthropy project next month, so help out this great charity today! The Dark Lord is an avid reader (he even won a reading contest in his young years). Good reading skills promote education and opportunity as children grow. Please consider donating to this very worthwhile organization.

Deals! Bargains! Free-shipping-getters! SAVE SAVE SAVE!
--> Blind Box Bargains and other Cart Toppers: great values to fill out your order and hit that free-shipping threshold!
--> Shawne's Deals of the Day: 6 deals every day, each eligible for GA discounts!
--> The Bargain Bin and Adult Bargain Bin: new items added as Shawne scours the planet for product -- er, finds new great bargains for our customers! New Stuf all the time!

Was someone at Right Stuf totally awesome for you? Please let us know so we can reward our staff! We love happy customer e-mails - we are a service organization - so tell us about our service! What was good, what can be improved; we want to hear it! You can also post on our Facebook page or drop a note to us on [url=http:/www.rightstuf.com/animetoday]twitter[/url]!

For those who are interested, we do indeed have company lunches that much! The Dark Lord loves to spoil his minions. And they deserve it, they are awesome.

Tell us how our packaging fared and how we did on your order here! Submit an image of how your shipment arrived! Best photos will be circulated around the office in admiration and/or shock as appropriate. Creative recycling is encouraged. And the guy who told us how happy he was with how his box smelled, well, er, we appreciate it?

How to get our catalog!
You can download one for free or purchase a copy if your subscription has lapsed. The 2014 catalog volume 2 is mailing now!

Add us to your Firefox search bar!
When you visit our homepage, click on the dropdown for search options in the search box on the upper right corner of your browser. (Most likely you will have Google as your default search, so you'll see the Google "G" and then a down arrow where there is a dropdown.) You can then see a list of all of the search engine options that can be used in the search box. Click on "Add Rightstuf.com." Now you're ready to go! Just change the search engine to "Rightstuf.com" and key in anything on the site you'd like to search for. Enjoy!

Series Sites!
Want to learn more about the titles from our production team, or the latest news from our Nozomi Entertainment or Lucky Penny labels? Check out these sites for great information, contests, and more! Many shows are also available on our Youtube channel!

Nozomi Home Page: nozomient.com
Lucky Penny Home Page: luckypennyentertainment.com
Critical Mass Video Page: criticalmassvideo.com

Antique Bakery * Aria * Astro Boy * Blessing of the Campanella * Boogiepop and Others * Boys Be.. * Cat's Eye * Cool Devices * Dirty Pair * El Hazard: The Wanderers * Gakuen Alice * Gasaraki * Hyakko * Irresponsible Captain Tylor * Junjo Romantica * Kimba: The White Lion * Lost Universe * Maria Watches Over Us * Martian Successor Nadesico * Ninja Nonsense * Piano * Princess Knight * Rental Magica * Ristorante Paradiso * Rose of Versailles * Shingu * Sound of the Sky (So-Ra-No-Wo-To) * Space Adventure Cobra * Sweet Blue Flowers * SuperGals * The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye * Toward the Terra * Revolutionary Girl Utena * Victorian Romance Emma.

Hints and Notes from Shawne:
Yay! Complete. See you at AX.
OK, I have a contract now. That's nice. Just need to go through the details. It's looking good.
This would keep us busy for quite a while.
"Approved" but no paperwork yet. Expected. People will be pleased.
Agreement draft. But they've thrown me a curve ball on it.
Not sure about this one. Still likely a long shot.

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
Become a fan of Right Stuf and Nozomi Entertainment on Facebook!
Become a fan of the Dark Lord himself on Facebook!
Follow Right Stuf on Twitter!
Right Stuf on Pinterest!
Check out our Tumblr!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstuf.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

Our Newsletter Archive!
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:05 pm Reply with quote
I've been meaning to ask you, Shawne...

What ever happened to Comic Party?

I ask because you guys tend to hang on to the shows you license for a LONG time, but that one is sadly out of print. And it was one of my favorites, too. Sad
zawa113

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait till AX! Not because I'm going (wrong coast, and flying terrifies me), but because you'll be having two announcements! Can't wait to see what they are!
potatochobit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:58 pm Reply with quote
I am a big Leaf fan but comic party needs to be left alone in it's grave.
Dessa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:31 pm Reply with quote
shawnek wrote:
Hints and Notes from Shawne:
OK, I have a contract now. That's nice. Just need to go through the details. It's looking good.
This would keep us busy for quite a while.
"Approved" but no paperwork yet. Expected. People will be pleased.
Agreement draft. But they've thrown me a curve ball on it.
Not sure about this one. Still likely a long shot.

So, you had 2 ready to go, and 1 just about done. Yet 4 titles were announced at AX. Which ones were these?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1