• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Adds Barakamon, Sengoku Basara Judge End, Black Butler: Book of Circus

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunflower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:04 am Reply with quote
Crap I didn't want Funimation to get Black Butler. I hate them and their site. Oh well, I already read the arc in the manga and didn't really care for it, so no great loss if I don't see the animation.
BooktapC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:02 am Reply with quote
I'm pretty happy that they got Black Butler: Book of Circus. Now I just need to purchase Season 1 + Season 2. Season 2 being my favorite.

Even happier they got Psycho-Pass 2 including for home video. Always kept thinking if my collection for Psycho-Pass would be complete or not since Psycho-Pass 2 got announced. I feel relieved now.

With Free! Eternal Summer and now Black Butler and Psycho-Pass really think FUNimation has licensed titles that are real fan favorites. They have such a good lineup.

Razz

Last edited by BooktapC on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Between Psycho-Pass 2 and Sengoku Basara: Judgement (Judge End just doesn't work as a title for me so I'm glad they've plans to change it) I am one happy camper.

Now, FUNi, if you could juuust see your way towards releasing Evangelion 3.33... Rolling Eyes
kyleoconnor26

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:55 am Reply with quote
Funimation must use in-house voice actors (Micah Solusod, Trina Nishimura, Jarrod Greene, etc) if they dub Sengoku Basara Judge End!
The_way67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Can't wait for some of that "Yes, My Lord!"
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2