• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Love Live! School Idol Festival

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Since there seems to be the beginning of discussion on this, I figured I'd start a thread here to avoid polluting the anime's thread.
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
st_owly wrote:
I'm liking the unseasonable winterness. That's been one of my favourite songs so far? On a kind of side note, is anyone playing the smartphone game? It's addictive >.<

Yes I started it yesterday. It is fun. It is similar to other mobile game I play, Puzzles and Dragons. I got lucky with my first honor student roll. I got a SR Honoka.
Oh God is School Idol Fest addictive(though not quite to the point of me opening my wallet). I got lucky and got a few rare cards on my free student draws before I realized friend points didn't have any other use and started drawing like crazy. Never got anything above a rare, though I've only done one eleven-student draw.

And on the subject of rare cards, I managed to win an Alpaca in the Take Me to the Moon event and ended up placing 239th(one point shy of the four-way tie for 235th), whatever that's worth. How'd everybody else do?
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Well I started a few days ago when the Nico event started. Now I am just trying to rack up event points so I can get a free super rare Nico at 13,000 pts. I currently have 3,655 pts.

Did you do the 11 roll during an event? Because my friend told me that if you do the 11 roll outside an event, you are guaranteed to get at least 1 super rare card. I got lucky with my first roll by getting a SR Honoka. Now I am just saving my stones till I get 50 to roll after this Nico event.
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quote
I don't quite remember when, but I think it may have been before Umi's event. I don't believe they introduced the super-rare guarantee until after it was over.
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 am Reply with quote
Nico Nico Nii~! I finally got the Nico card with only a few hours left to go. I really like her skill: "Nico is Popular".
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:54 am Reply with quote
Anybody else getting strange errors like circles flying towards the center of the screen and just randomly popping?
st_owly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Thread resurrect! Anyone playing the current event? I've only managed to beat them on normal difficulty so far...
Ortensia1980

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quote
I started playing it a couple of days ago and whilst I'm really enjoying it, there are a lot of things that I still don't really get about it. Basically, I'm winging everything but the live shows Very Happy
st_owly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:15 am Reply with quote
I just won an Alpaca in the current event. How's everyone else doing?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1