• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NIS America Anime Solicitations

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:30 pm Reply with quote
TRSI listings for Nyaruko W: http://www.rightstuf.com/i/813633014241
And Hanasaku Iroha movie: http://www.rightstuf.com/i/813633014234
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 pm Reply with quote
NIS America Online Store

Love Live! School Idol Project 1st Season Premium Concert Set
Quote:
Premium Concert Set Includes:
• Love Live! Original Soundtrack - Notes of School idol days (2 CDs, total of 68 songs), includes insert songs, opening theme, ending theme (TV series of all versions) and episode 1's song, "Private Wars" (Song by A-RISE)
• 2 Blu-ray disc set
- Total of 13 episodes
- Runtime: 307 mins
- Original Japanese voice acting with English subtitles
• Bonus features: Clean opening and ending, clean episode 1 ending, clean episode 13 ending, Japanese trailers, and Japanese TV spots
• Full color, hardcover art book (approx. 11" x 7", 28 pages) with episode guide, character info, and gorgeous full color illustrations
• Love Live! Weiß Schwarz card
• Premium hardcover slipcase

• Exclusive Bonus Item (while supplies last!)
- Love Live! Tear-resistant Poster (17"x11")

Release date: September 2, 2014

*This product is for sale and use on playback units only within the United States and Canada. It is not intended to function in any other region.

Base Price: $101.98
Our Price: $84.98
potatochobit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:25 am Reply with quote
the sound track was released separately in japan
I guess they are just releasing it along side the original box design and calling it a premium edition
WTK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quote
A bit off-topic. NISA is looking for feedback on which future conventions to attend and topic coverage...

https://www.facebook.com/NISAmericaInc/posts/780824625297073
Quote:
Thank you so much to everyone who attended out panel yesterday at PAX Prime 2014! We would love to know your thoughts (even if you didn't attend), so please take two minutes to fill out this brief survey so we can keep improving! http://bit.ly/NIS_PAX
potatochobit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Ok I filled out the survey and told them off

I told them to talk about amazon distribution and making the jump to STEAM as a DRM platform
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI:

The Eccentric Family: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray) - 307 minutes - $64.99 - 1/6/15
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-13 plus a full-color 64-page hardcover art book with episode guides, character info, and illustrations.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Ending, Original Japanese TV Spots, Original Japanese Trailers.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:28 am Reply with quote
YAY! I was so happy when NISA announced it had licensed this title. Will definitely be picking it up at some point.
Ortensia1980

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:41 am Reply with quote
I'm definitely buying this. I liked the first two episodes a lot (never finished it because I was watching too much at the time) and I've heard so many good things about it.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:59 am Reply with quote
Kinda of too bad they are using the standard large-size PE packaging, though. I know that not everyone is a fan, but I dig it.
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:03 am Reply with quote
Praying I get a Blu-Ray player for Christmas. If so, then I guess I'll snag this up as one of my first Blu-Ray only title purchases.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:26 am Reply with quote
Also excited that this anime is finally being released. I am pleased NISA decided to go with a more standard packaging. I have never been a fan of their big PE boxes because I have trouble storing them.
phia_one

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:42 pm Reply with quote
I'm so happy! I was beginning to wonder. This will be my first NISA purchase!
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Ordered Eccentric Family today from NISA's web store....I don't even have a BR player yet but that is how much I love this series, I just want to physically own the series.

I do plan to get a BR player and a flat screen TV soon as I saved up a bunch of gift certificates from Amazon. The hard part is just deciding what to get.
zawa113

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quote
^I really like my PS3. I can play games on it of course, hard to argue with that. I keep finding lots of awesome indie games and classic PSone RPGs on their PSN store to download to play (I just bought Suikoden 1 for $3 on a Konami sale, there are sales going on all the time, Atlus sales tend to do me in). I don't like FPS games that flooded that last console gen, but I'm still finding plenty to play on my PS3 (though PSN helps that a lot) It also has Youtube, Hulu, and Netflix on it (you just have to download the app for free from the PSN), it has pretty much everything Roku has. Sure, it does cost more than a generic blu-ray player, but if you plan to use it for the other purposes, $200 isn't that bad (and maybe Black Friday will bring some cheaper ones, or you could get a used one if you don't care)

But knowing that someone is buying Eccentric Family without a bluray player, that's a pretty strong recommendation right there.
Maidenoftheredhand

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:51 am Reply with quote
^ I'd actually like a good region free BR player since I import so much. Ideally I'd like something that can play both foreign BR and DVDs (but my current DVD player is region free).

And then I want to be able to connect to the Internet on it so I can watch stuff from my computer on my TV screen.

I am guessing what I want won't be cheap.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 6 of 12