• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kenta Kiritani, Sarutoki Minagawa, Hirofumi Arai Join Live-Action Bakuman Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:33 pm Reply with quote
If they don't announce Kaya's actress soon... I'm going to go crazy lol... My favorite character, and she don't have an actress yet T^T...
dredre215

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:20 pm Reply with quote
sakurablossom143 wrote:
If they don't announce Kaya's actress soon... I'm going to go crazy lol... My favorite character, and she don't have an actress yet T^T...

True she's one of my faves too Anime smallmouth I can't wait untill this comes out. I love bakuman so much Very Happy
Cyclone1993

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:57 am Reply with quote
Bakuman is one of my favorite manga, so I'm looking forward to this!

Hiromaru looks spot on, which is a good thing since he's one of my favorite characters. Nakai looks a little odd though...

Still waiting for Niizuma though. He is the most popular character in the series after all, I'm surprised they haven't announced him yet.

But, Hiromaru isn't introduced until later in the manga, so I wonder if the manga is being adapted, or if it will be more of a loose adaption to get to some of the more action-y parts?
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:42 am Reply with quote
This is only going to be a live-action film, if I recall? I'm not sure how they are going to present the show from the beginning, but they definitely need:

Mashiro, Takagi, Azuki, Miyoshi...and guess from the other manga-kas that have been mentioned... it's safe to assume that it definitely goes towards the ending of the 1st season of Bakuman (if we're talking anime-wise)...

There really isn't a clear view of what the film will actually be about... but definitely, they need to have Niizuma in there somewhere... he's their biggest rival!
unused

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:56 am Reply with quote
Oh please...
Takeru Sato maybe young. But still, he is too old for playing as Mashiro.
Sariachan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:12 pm Reply with quote
Cyclone1993 wrote:
Bakuman is one of my favorite manga, so I'm looking forward to this!

Hiromaru looks spot on, which is a good thing since he's one of my favorite characters. Nakai looks a little odd though...

Still waiting for Niizuma though. He is the most popular character in the series after all, I'm surprised they haven't announced him yet.

But, Hiromaru isn't introduced until later in the manga, so I wonder if the manga is being adapted, or if it will be more of a loose adaption to get to some of the more action-y parts?

Wasn't Hiromaru the most popular one, at least in one of the polls?
Anyway, I think his actor looks a bit too old, personally...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1