• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Durarara!! Kōkinzoku Arc Manga to End

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:44 pm Reply with quote
This is just the end of an arc right? More manga can be made since the LN's are still going?
rshackleford

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I'm curious as well
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:15 pm Reply with quote
Definitely. A new manga series based on the novels will start in Sylph magazine next month and a shojo manga based on the upcoming game is also planned.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
lys

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quote
Actually, it looks like both those articles are referring to the same new series? (they're both for Sylph, and starting in the Dec issue on sale in October.)

Anyway, maybe the Sylph adaptations are like totally awesome, I have no idea, but Akiyo Satorigi's manga is what I'm attached to, and what I hope to see continue. Since she(?)'s stuck with it this far and is ending Yellow Scarves just as anticipation is building for the new anime season, I('d like to) think the chances are good.
Lovely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:20 am Reply with quote
Amusingly, the arc after yellow scarves is basically where the second season of the anime should basically start. So that's oddly appropriate timing on the manga's part.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1